Who have Cheilitis with Femara - from FDA reports
Cheilitis is found among people who take Femara, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,600 people who have side effects when taking Femara from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
12,600 people reported to have side effects when taking Femara.
Among them, 31 people (0.25%) have Cheilitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cheilitis when taking Femara *:
- female: 96.67 %
- male: 3.33 %
Age of people who have Cheilitis when taking Femara *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.17 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 62.5 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 13 people, 41.94%
- Depression: 10 people, 32.26%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 3 people, 9.68%
- Constipation: 3 people, 9.68%
- Sunburn: 2 people, 6.45%
- Cancer Pain: 2 people, 6.45%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 6.45%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 6.45%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 6.45%
- Precancerous Skin Lesion: 2 people, 6.45%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 19 people, 61.29%
- Aredia: 13 people, 41.94%
- Synthroid: 11 people, 35.48%
- Restoril: 10 people, 32.26%
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride: 10 people, 32.26%
- Hydroxyzine: 10 people, 32.26%
- Imodium: 10 people, 32.26%
- Levothroid: 10 people, 32.26%
- Robaxin: 10 people, 32.26%
- Prozac: 10 people, 32.26%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 17 people, 54.84%
- Pain: 17 people, 54.84%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 17 people, 54.84%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 17 people, 54.84%
- Weakness: 16 people, 51.61%
- Back Pain: 16 people, 51.61%
- Pain In Jaw: 15 people, 48.39%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 15 people, 48.39%
- Injury: 15 people, 48.39%
- Impaired Healing: 15 people, 48.39%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cheilitis while taking Femara?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Femara and have Cheilitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Femara has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Femara 13,076 users)
Cheilitis (infection of lips) has been reported by people with acne, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 5,076 Cheilitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with CheilitisCheilitis (1,065 drugs)
Could your condition cause CheilitisCheilitis (753 conditions)
Femara side effects
- Femara side effects (12,605 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Femaraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Femara to similar drugs:
- Femara vs Aredia
- Femara vs Clomid
- Femara vs Cytoxan
- Femara vs Doxil
- Femara vs Erbitux
- Femara vs Evista
- Femara vs Rituxan
- Femara vs Sutent
- Femara vs Tarceva
- Femara vs Tykerb
- Femara vs Xgeva
- Femara vs Zometa
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Men aged 30-39 who have Ventral Hernia with Phenytoin - a second ago
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Penicillin-Vk? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener with Penicillin-Vk? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Penicillin-Vk? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Irregularity Of Bowels with Penicillin-Vk? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Constipation Aggravated with Penicillin-Vk? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Constipation with Penicillin-Vk? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Milk-Alkali Syndrome with Cyclophosphamide? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Anaemia Folate Deficiency with Tylenol? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Surgery with Levothyroxine Sodium? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.