Will you have Skin rash with Femcon fe - from FDA reports
Skin rash is reported only by a few people who take Femcon Fe. We study 170 people who have side effects while taking Femcon fe from FDA. Among them, 3 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone (the active ingredients of Femcon fe) and Femcon fe (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Skin rash are also considered in the study.
What is Femcon fe?
Femcon fe has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Femcon fe 230 users)
What is Skin rash?
Skin rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 367,208 Skin rash patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
170 people reported to have side effects when taking Femcon fe.
Among them, 3 people (1.76%) have Skin rash
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Femcon fe when people have Skin rash *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Femcon fe *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Femcon fe *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 33.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Menstruation Irregular: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fat Tissue Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Seroquel: 1 person, 33.33%
- Proair Hfa: 1 person, 33.33%
- Percocet: 1 person, 33.33%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Kybella: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 66.67%
- Tenderness (pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched): 1 person, 33.33%
- Lyme Disease (a bacterial infection that is spread to humans by infected ticks): 1 person, 33.33%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 1 person, 33.33%
- Burning Sensation: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 1 person, 33.33%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 33.33%
- Feeling Hot: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fever: 1 person, 33.33%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Skin rash while taking Femcon fe?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Femcon fe and have Skin rash
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Janardhana P, Nagaraj AK, Basavanna PL, "Risperidone-induced skin rash", Indian journal of psychiatry, 2016 Jan .
Drugs that are associated with Skin rashSkin rash (4,158 drugs)
Could your condition cause Skin rashSkin rash (5,164 conditions)
Femcon fe side effects
- Femcon fe side effects (170 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Femcon fea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Carotid Artery Insufficiency with Remicade? - now
- Will you have Neutrophil Count Increased with Angiomax? - a second ago
- Lisinopril and Bucet drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have The Flu with Norco? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Influenza B with Norco? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Influenza A with Norco? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Influenza with Norco? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Flu with Norco? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Actinomyces Test Positive with Lodosyn? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Failed Trial Of Labor with Minoxidil? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Gabapentin - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 10 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.