Fenofibrate and Skin infection aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Skin infection aggravated is found among people who take Fenofibrate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fenofibrate and have Skin infection aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33,995 people who have side effects when taking Fenofibrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
33,995 people reported to have side effects when taking Fenofibrate.
Among them, 11 people (0.03%) have Skin infection aggravated.
What is Fenofibrate?
Fenofibrate has active ingredients of fenofibrate. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 34,987 Fenofibrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Skin infection aggravated?
Skin infection aggravated (worse skin infection) is found to be associated with 973 drugs and 209 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fenofibrate and Skin infection aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin infection aggravated when taking Fenofibrate *:
- female: 45.45 %
- male: 54.55 %
Age of people who have Skin infection aggravated when taking Fenofibrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Fenofibrate *:
- Metformin: 5 people, 45.45%
- Humira: 2 people, 18.18%
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 18.18%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 18.18%
- Protonix: 2 people, 18.18%
- Prilosec: 2 people, 18.18%
- Zolpidem: 1 person, 9.09%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 9.09%
- Glucophage: 1 person, 9.09%
- Glipizide: 1 person, 9.09%
Common side effects people have besides Skin infection aggravated *:
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 27.27%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 3 people, 27.27%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 27.27%
- Heart Attack: 2 people, 18.18%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 2 people, 18.18%
- Fall: 1 person, 9.09%
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control: 1 person, 9.09%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 9.09%
- Ecchymosis (a discoloration of the skin resulting from bleeding underneath): 1 person, 9.09%
Common conditions people have *:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 3 people, 27.27%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 18.18%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 18.18%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 2 people, 18.18%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 9.09%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 9.09%
- Cardiac Failure: 1 person, 9.09%
- Constipation: 1 person, 9.09%
- Depression: 1 person, 9.09%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fenofibrate and have Skin infection aggravated?Check whether Skin infection aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Skin infection aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fenofibrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fenofibrate:
- Fenofibrate (34,987 reports)
Common Fenofibrate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,074 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,881 reports
- Weakness: 1,580 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,554 reports
- Pain: 1,457 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,411 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,396 reports
Browse all side effects of Fenofibrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Skin infection aggravated treatments and more:
- Skin infection aggravated (10 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Skin infection aggravated:
- Skin infection aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Skin infection aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Skin infection aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Skin infection aggravated:
- Methotrexate: 934 reports
- Prednisone: 924 reports
- Humira: 852 reports
- Enbrel: 625 reports
- Aspirin: 453 reports
- Omeprazole: 373 reports
- Gabapentin: 351 reports
- Profen: 289 reports
- Ibuprofen: 289 reports
- Vitamin d: 286 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Skin infection aggravated:
- Skin infection aggravated (973 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Skin infection aggravated:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,338 reports
- Psoriasis: 641 reports
- Crohn's disease: 548 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 443 reports
- High blood pressure: 398 reports
- Pain: 354 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 262 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 248 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Skin infection aggravated:
- Skin infection aggravated (209 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fenofibrate (the active ingredients of Fenofibrate) and Fenofibrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Promethazine Hydrochloride and Oral Mucosal Blistering - 6 seconds ago
- Aggrastat and Joint Swelling - 14 seconds ago
- Cardizem Cd and Dicyclomine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Zovirax and Gravitational Oedema - 22 seconds ago
- Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Xinafoate and Stroke - 22 seconds ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Bronchitis Viral - 22 seconds ago
- Exidine and Eosinophil Count Decreased - 26 seconds ago
- Risperdal Consta and Joint Lock - 26 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Bursitis - 41 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Herpes Simplex Aggravated - 42 seconds ago