Fentanyl citrate and Blood creatine increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood creatine increased is reported only by a few people who take Fentanyl Citrate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fentanyl citrate and have Blood creatine increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,660 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl citrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,660 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl citrate.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Blood creatine increased.
What is Fentanyl citrate?
Fentanyl citrate has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 15,723 Fentanyl citrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood creatine increased?
Blood creatine increased is found to be associated with 1,433 drugs and 645 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fentanyl citrate and Blood creatine increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood creatine increased when taking Fentanyl citrate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Blood creatine increased when taking Fentanyl citrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Fentanyl citrate *:
- Vecuronium Bromide: 2 people, 100.00%
- Propofol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Sevoflurane: 1 person, 50.00%
- Rocuronium Bromide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Polocaine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Morphine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 50.00%
- Atropine Sulfate: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Blood creatine increased *:
- Rhabdomyolysis (a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue breaks down): 2 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Paraplegia (paralysis of the legs and lower body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain In Limb: 1 person, 50.00%
- Myoglobinuria Present (presence of myoglobin in the urine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (a medical condition in which the spinal canal narrows and compresses the spinal cord and nerves at the level of the lumbar bone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Difficulty In Walking: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Myoglobin Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mm Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Anaesthesia: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fentanyl citrate and have Blood creatine increased?Check whether Blood creatine increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Blood creatine increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fentanyl citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fentanyl citrate:
- Fentanyl citrate (15,723 reports)
Common Fentanyl citrate side effects:
- Drug abuse: 1,563 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 1,480 reports
- Death: 1,465 reports
- Drug ineffective: 829 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 769 reports
- Pain: 758 reports
Browse all side effects of Fentanyl citrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Blood creatine increased treatments and more:
- Blood creatine increased (5,655 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood creatine increased:
- Blood creatine increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood creatine increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood creatine increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Blood creatine increased:
- Furosemide: 359 reports
- Prednisone: 293 reports
- Aspirin: 284 reports
- Lasix: 268 reports
- Metformin: 249 reports
- Lisinopril: 213 reports
- Amlodipine: 209 reports
- Allopurinol: 189 reports
- Omeprazole: 180 reports
- Lipitor: 172 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Blood creatine increased:
- Blood creatine increased (1,433 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood creatine increased:
- High blood pressure: 339 reports
- Hiv infection: 161 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 141 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 113 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 111 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Blood creatine increased:
- Blood creatine increased (645 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fentanyl citrate (the active ingredients of Fentanyl citrate) and Fentanyl citrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diabetes and Abdominal Abscess - now
- Premarin and Sepsis Syndrome - a second ago
- Trileptal and Eyelid Function Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Cathflo Activase and Hyperbilirubinaemia - 3 seconds ago
- Inderal and Cellulitis Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Peau D'Orange - 7 seconds ago
- Firdapse and Pyridostigmine Bromide drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Zolpidem Tartrate and Banzel drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Azor and Pressure Ulcer - 16 seconds ago
- Fs and Skin Infection Aggravated - 22 seconds ago