Fentanyl citrate and Device related infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Device related infection is found among people who take Fentanyl citrate, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fentanyl citrate and have Device related infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,660 people who have side effects when taking Fentanyl citrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,660 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl citrate.
Among them, 30 people (0.19%) have Device related infection.
What is Fentanyl citrate?
Fentanyl citrate has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 14,639 Fentanyl citrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Device related infection?
Device related infection is found to be associated with 1,355 drugs and 934 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fentanyl citrate and Device related infection reports submitted per year:
Time on Fentanyl citrate when people have Device related infection *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Device related infection when taking Fentanyl citrate *:
- female: 56.67 %
- male: 43.33 %
Age of people who have Device related infection when taking Fentanyl citrate *:
- 0-1: 3.7 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 14.81 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.7 %
- 40-49: 37.04 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 18.52 %
Common drugs people take besides Fentanyl citrate *:
- Dilaudid: 11 people, 36.67%
- Aredia: 8 people, 26.67%
- Vicodin: 7 people, 23.33%
- Effexor: 7 people, 23.33%
- Zometa: 7 people, 23.33%
- Protonix: 7 people, 23.33%
- Arimidex: 7 people, 23.33%
- Decadron: 6 people, 20.00%
- Duragesic-100: 6 people, 20.00%
- Lasix: 6 people, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Device related infection *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 12 people, 40.00%
- Fever: 12 people, 40.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 11 people, 36.67%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 10 people, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 9 people, 30.00%
- Diarrhea: 9 people, 30.00%
- Bone Disorder: 8 people, 26.67%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 8 people, 26.67%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 8 people, 26.67%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 26.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 5 people, 16.67%
- Constipation: 4 people, 13.33%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 4 people, 13.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 10.00%
- Breast Cancer: 3 people, 10.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3 people, 10.00%
- Back Pain: 3 people, 10.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 3 people, 10.00%
- Indigestion: 2 people, 6.67%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 6.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fentanyl citrate and have Device related infection?Check whether Device related infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Device related infection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fentanyl citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fentanyl citrate:
- Fentanyl citrate (14,639 reports)
Common Fentanyl citrate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Fentanyl citrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Device related infection treatments and more:
- Device related infection (17,909 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Device related infection:
- Device related infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Device related infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Device related infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Device related infection:
All the drugs that are associated with Device related infection:
- Device related infection (1,355 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Device related infection:
All the conditions that are associated with Device related infection:
- Device related infection (934 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fentanyl citrate (the active ingredients of Fentanyl citrate) and Fentanyl citrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Divalproex and Foot Deformity - 4 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Depressed Mood - 6 seconds ago
- Taztia Xt vs. Adalat - 10 seconds ago
- Arava and Reglan drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Tessalon and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 24 seconds ago
- Calan and Feeling Drunk - 26 seconds ago
- Cytomel and Skin Tightness - 42 seconds ago
- Rashes and Type Iv Hypersensitivity Reaction - 54 seconds ago
- Xeljanz and Full Blood Count Decreased - a minute ago
- Ondansetron and Nervous System Disorder - a minute ago