Fentanyl and Oestrogen receptor assay positive - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Oestrogen receptor assay positive is reported only by a few people who take Fentanyl.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fentanyl and have Oestrogen receptor assay positive. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67,064 people who have side effects while taking Fentanyl from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
67,064 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentanyl.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Oestrogen receptor assay positive.
What is Fentanyl?
Fentanyl has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 67,692 Fentanyl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Oestrogen receptor assay positive?
Oestrogen receptor assay positive is found to be associated with 446 drugs and 232 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fentanyl and Oestrogen receptor assay positive reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Oestrogen receptor assay positive when taking Fentanyl *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Oestrogen receptor assay positive when taking Fentanyl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Fentanyl *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Zofran: 1 person, 50.00%
- Maxipime: 1 person, 50.00%
- Magnesium Sulfate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lovenox: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lioresal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lidoderm: 1 person, 50.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lantus: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glucophage: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Oestrogen receptor assay positive *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Breast Cancer: 2 people, 100.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 50.00%
- Epstein-Barr Virus Antibody Positive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Essential Tremor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Exostosis (formation of new bone on the surface of a bone): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 50.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 50.00%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fentanyl and have Oestrogen receptor assay positive?Check whether Oestrogen receptor assay positive is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Oestrogen receptor assay positive and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fentanyl citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fentanyl:
- Fentanyl (67,692 reports)
Common Fentanyl side effects:
- Pain: 5,219 reports
- Death: 4,382 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3,680 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,496 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 3,479 reports
- Indigestion: 3,204 reports
Browse all side effects of Fentanyl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Oestrogen receptor assay positive treatments and more:
- Oestrogen receptor assay positive (2,009 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Oestrogen receptor assay positive:
- Oestrogen receptor assay positive in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oestrogen receptor assay positive in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oestrogen receptor assay positive in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oestrogen receptor assay positive:
- Provera: 1,080 reports
- Premarin: 1,018 reports
- Prempro: 710 reports
- Medroxyprogesterone acetate: 279 reports
- Estrace: 205 reports
- Estraderm: 180 reports
- Cycrin: 166 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Oestrogen receptor assay positive:
- Oestrogen receptor assay positive (446 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Oestrogen receptor assay positive:
All the conditions that are associated with Oestrogen receptor assay positive:
- Oestrogen receptor assay positive (232 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fentanyl citrate (the active ingredients of Fentanyl) and Fentanyl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Xarelto drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Crestor and Urine Output - Decreased - 3 seconds ago
- How effective is Carbilev for Parkinson'S Disease? - 3 seconds ago
- Lantus and Dumping Syndrome - 8 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Brain Death - 14 seconds ago
- Clopra and Cellulitis - 15 seconds ago
- Bronchitis and Aspergillosis - 16 seconds ago
- Tanzeum and Abdominal Rebound Tenderness - 17 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Musculoskeletal Discomfort - 21 seconds ago
- Clopra and Atelectasis - 21 seconds ago