Fentora and Vomiting - from FDA reports
Vomiting is found among people who take Fentora, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xanax, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Vomiting with Fentora. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,679 people who have side effects when taking Fentora from FDA , and is updated regularly.
1,679 people reported to have side effects when taking Fentora.
Among them, 59 people (3.51%) have Vomiting
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Fentora when people have Vomiting *:
- < 1 month: 60.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 26.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Vomiting when taking Fentora *:
- female: 72.88 %
- male: 27.12 %
Age of people who have Vomiting when taking Fentora *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.7 %
- 20-29: 5.41 %
- 30-39: 10.81 %
- 40-49: 24.32 %
- 50-59: 37.84 %
- 60+: 18.92 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 16 people, 27.12%
- Cancer Pain: 6 people, 10.17%
- Breakthrough Pain: 6 people, 10.17%
- Migraine (headache): 3 people, 5.08%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 5.08%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 9 people, 15.25%
- Actiq: 8 people, 13.56%
- Zofran: 7 people, 11.86%
- Oxycontin: 6 people, 10.17%
- Celebrex: 6 people, 10.17%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 30 people, 50.85%
- Diarrhea: 13 people, 22.03%
- Pain: 12 people, 20.34%
- Weight Increased: 7 people, 11.86%
- Chest Pain: 7 people, 11.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fentora and have Vomiting?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vomiting
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Fentora has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. (latest outcomes from Fentora 1,697 users)
Vomiting has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 259,625 Vomiting patients).
Drugs that are associated with VomitingVomiting (4,016 drugs)
Could your condition cause VomitingVomiting (5,121 conditions)
Fentora side effects
- Fentora side effects (1,680 reports)
Browse all side effects of Fentoraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Fentora and have Vomiting
- Support group for people who have Vomiting
- Support group for people who take Fentora
Can you answer these questions
- Hi I am asking on behalf of my Dad, who was diagnosed with heart failure about 10 years ago. He has been on medication over the years and also takes Frusumide to control his fluid retention issue. Just recently less than a week ago my Dad’s doc prescribed him Entresto. Dad has been having nausea...
- If my tpn is making me sick, should I ask to get taken off. I went off one day. I slept at night instead of going to the bathroom every hour. I also felt myself. But at this time can't eat enough to sustain my weight. What to do? Sleep during day because not sleeping night. Should be starting my...
- My wife was taken vralar for about six months. Everything was going good until they up her dose to 4.5 mg. After a week she stated to get Nauseated and started to vomit and it just got worse. She been to four different hospital for vomiting. They ran all kinds of tests and found nothing. Has...
- Hi my name is Jace I started my first dose today this morning. I felt ok but 6 hours later I've got naseaus and vomiting. I called my doctor he says it's normal side effect. This is the worst ever feeling. Any advice on how long these symptoms last, a week or more? and what can I do to alleviate...
- I'm trying to work up the courage to go back on it, after 3 days of vomiting I've recovered and hoping someone else has had luck. I tried taking Ondansetron a half hour before, and then I tried an hour before> I tried 2 hours after eating. Didn't try with food, but i guess I will. Any advice...
You may be interested in these posts
- After every night of where I have taken zolpidem and had full 8 hrs I feel nauseated and/or vomit
- I have never experienced this before. I have hay fever, but this time the back of my throat is irritated and I have been vomiting quite a lot. What can I do?
- Just hoping to see others with similar symptoms and what they do
- Felt great to be aboule to steep wirhour pain. But I felt so weak, ans so gassy. We'll ladt night I felt likenthrowing up and did, blood, it scared the hell out of me. No wonder my Dr. Hadn't give this to mr. It was a student Dr. That revomended it
- Will you have Dental Caries with Sertraline?
- Will you have Cystic Acne with Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Lupoid Hepatitis with Multiple Sclerosis Relapse?
- Will you have Autoimmune Hepatitis with Multiple Sclerosis Relapse?
- Will you have Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia with Tendinitis Of The Heel?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sertraline and have Dental Caries?
- Support group for people who take Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride and have Cystic Acne?
- Support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse and Lupoid Hepatitis?
- Support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse and Autoimmune Hepatitis?
- Support group for people who have Tendinitis Of The Heel and Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia?
- What to expect when you take Sertraline and have Dental Caries?
- What to expect when you take Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride and have Cystic Acne?
- What to expect when you have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse and Lupoid Hepatitis?
- What to expect when you have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse and Autoimmune Hepatitis?
- What to expect when you have Tendinitis Of The Heel and Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia?
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Afinitor
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Potassium, Calan, Escitalopram, Lexapro, Valsartan
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lasix
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Dyazide
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Xenical, Lexapro
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.