Feraheme and Synovitis - from FDA reports
There is no Synovitis reported by people who take Feraheme yet. This review analyzes which people have Synovitis with Feraheme. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Synovitis when taking Feraheme?
- Check symptoms - is synovitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSynovitis and drugs with ingredients of ferumoxytol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSynovitis and Feraheme from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Feraheme has active ingredients of ferumoxytol. (latest outcomes from Feraheme 784 users)
Synovitis (inflammation of the synovial membrane) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 3,519 Synovitis patients).