Fioricet and Eyelid twitch - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eyelid twitch is found among people who take Fioricet, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fioricet and have Eyelid twitch. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,444 people who have side effects when taking Fioricet from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,444 people reported to have side effects when taking Fioricet.
Among them, 9 people (0.09%) have Eyelid twitch.
What is Fioricet?
Fioricet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 11,342 Fioricet users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eyelid twitch?
Eyelid twitch (spontaneous and uncontrolled spasms of the muscles) is found to be associated with 1,367 drugs and 863 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fioricet and Eyelid twitch reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eyelid twitch when taking Fioricet *:
- female: 77.78 %
- male: 22.22 %
Age of people who have Eyelid twitch when taking Fioricet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.11 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 22.22 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Fioricet *:
- Metoclopramide: 3 people, 33.33%
- Effexor: 3 people, 33.33%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 22.22%
- Singulair: 2 people, 22.22%
- Flonase: 2 people, 22.22%
- Fish Oil: 2 people, 22.22%
- Mirtazapine: 2 people, 22.22%
- Multivitamin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Erythromycin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 22.22%
Common side effects people have besides Eyelid twitch *:
- Eye Disorder: 3 people, 33.33%
- Weakness: 3 people, 33.33%
- Depression: 3 people, 33.33%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 3 people, 33.33%
- Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 3 people, 33.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 33.33%
- Emotional Disorder: 2 people, 22.22%
- Pain In Jaw: 2 people, 22.22%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 22.22%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 22.22%
Common conditions people have *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 22.22%
- Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 1 person, 11.11%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 11.11%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 1 person, 11.11%
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorder (abnormal intestinal contractions): 1 person, 11.11%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fioricet and have Eyelid twitch?Check whether Eyelid twitch is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Eyelid twitch and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fioricet:
- Fioricet (11,342 reports)
Common Fioricet side effects:
Browse all side effects of Fioricet:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Eyelid twitch treatments and more:
- Eyelid twitch (5,813 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eyelid twitch:
- Eyelid twitch in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eyelid twitch in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eyelid twitch in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Eyelid twitch:
All the drugs that are associated with Eyelid twitch:
- Eyelid twitch (1,367 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eyelid twitch:
All the conditions that are associated with Eyelid twitch:
- Eyelid twitch (863 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine (the active ingredients of Fioricet) and Fioricet (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sotalol Hydrochloride and Lopid drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Myoview and Nausea And Vomiting - 8 seconds ago
- Celestone and Abdominal Pain - 8 seconds ago
- Prevacid 24 Hr and Chondroitin drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Colestid and Prochlorperazine drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Keppra Xr and Rheumatoid Arthritis - 41 seconds ago
- Mycostatin and Anastrozole drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Crixivan and Weakness - a minute ago
- Thorazine and Pancytopenia - a minute ago
- Hemorrhoids in Vivlodex, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago