Fiorinal and Atrial fibrillation/flutter - from FDA reports
Atrial fibrillation/flutter is found among people who take Fiorinal, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Levoxyl, and have Breast cancer. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,063 people who have side effects when taking Fiorinal from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
2,063 people reported to have side effects when taking Fiorinal.
Among them, 22 people (1.07%) have Atrial fibrillation/flutter
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Fiorinal when people have Atrial fibrillation/flutter *:
- < 1 month: 75 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Atrial fibrillation/flutter when taking Fiorinal *:
- female: 59.09 %
- male: 40.91 %
Age of people who have Atrial fibrillation/flutter when taking Fiorinal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 5 people, 22.73%
- Breast Cancer: 5 people, 22.73%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 13.64%
- Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve): 3 people, 13.64%
- Pain: 3 people, 13.64%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Levoxyl: 9 people, 40.91%
- Neurontin: 8 people, 36.36%
- Nystatin: 7 people, 31.82%
- Aspirin: 7 people, 31.82%
- Coumadin: 7 people, 31.82%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 13 people, 59.09%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 12 people, 54.55%
- Joint Pain: 10 people, 45.45%
- Weakness: 10 people, 45.45%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 45.45%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Atrial fibrillation/flutter while taking Fiorinal?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Atrial fibrillation/flutter
- Subscribe to monitor Atrial fibrillation/flutter in Fiorinal
You are not alone:
Fiorinal has active ingredients of aspirin; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Fiorinal 2,210 users)
Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 217,670 Atrial fibrillation/flutter patients).
Drugs that are associated with Atrial fibrillation/flutterAtrial fibrillation/flutter (3,014 drugs)
Could your condition cause Atrial fibrillation/flutterAtrial fibrillation/flutter (2,701 conditions)
Fiorinal side effects
- Fiorinal side effects (2,063 reports)
Browse all side effects of Fiorinala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain In Face with Lupron? - now
- Will you have Face Crushing with Chlorthalidone? - now
- Will you have Suffocation Feeling with Allergic Rhinitis? - a second ago
- Will you have Alopecia Areata with Insulin Resistance? - a second ago
- Entresto and Ibuprofen And Phenylephrine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Saxenda - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Estradiol, B-12, Zinc Sulfate, Cataflam, Progesterone, Iron Dextran, Biotin, Vitamin E, Norflex - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 14 year old girl who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Singulair, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Flovent, Latuda - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Adderall 30, Kariva - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Prozac, Enskyce - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.