Fiorinal and Homicidal ideation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Homicidal ideation is reported only by a few people who take Fiorinal.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fiorinal and have Homicidal ideation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,448 people who have side effects while taking Fiorinal from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,448 people reported to have side effects when taking Fiorinal.
Among them, 3 people (0.12%) have Homicidal ideation.
What is Fiorinal?
Fiorinal has active ingredients of aspirin; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 2,611 Fiorinal users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Homicidal ideation?
Homicidal ideation (thoughts about human killing another human) is found to be associated with 971 drugs and 488 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fiorinal and Homicidal ideation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Homicidal ideation when taking Fiorinal *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Fiorinal *:
- Risperidone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Vasotec: 2 people, 66.67%
- Paroxetine: 2 people, 66.67%
- Neurontin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lortab: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 2 people, 66.67%
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Rabeprazole Sodium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nicotine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Metoclopramide Hydrochloride: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Homicidal ideation *:
- Suicide Attempt: 3 people, 100.00%
- Overdose: 3 people, 100.00%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 3 people, 100.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 100.00%
- Suicidal Ideation: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 2 people, 66.67%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fiorinal and have Homicidal ideation?Check whether Homicidal ideation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Homicidal ideation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of aspirin; butalbital; caffeine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fiorinal:
- Fiorinal (2,611 reports)
Common Fiorinal side effects:
- Headache (pain in head): 307 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 232 reports
- Pain: 229 reports
- Drug ineffective: 199 reports
- Migraine (headache): 196 reports
- Weakness: 193 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 163 reports
Browse all side effects of Fiorinal:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Homicidal ideation treatments and more:
- Homicidal ideation (5,258 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Homicidal ideation:
- Homicidal ideation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Homicidal ideation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Homicidal ideation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Homicidal ideation:
- Chantix: 839 reports
- Paxil: 378 reports
- Seroquel: 339 reports
- Effexor: 247 reports
- Zoloft: 237 reports
- Risperdal: 216 reports
- Xanax: 206 reports
- Cymbalta: 191 reports
- Sertraline: 187 reports
- Prozac: 181 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Homicidal ideation:
- Homicidal ideation (971 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Homicidal ideation:
- Depression: 781 reports
- Quit smoking: 604 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 326 reports
- Pain: 262 reports
- Bipolar disorder: 238 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 186 reports
- Schizophrenia: 171 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Homicidal ideation:
- Homicidal ideation (488 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aspirin; butalbital; caffeine (the active ingredients of Fiorinal) and Fiorinal (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aredia and Pemphigoid - 3 seconds ago
- Gallbladder Disorder and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - 4 seconds ago
- Nitroglycerin and Macular Reflex Abnormal - 7 seconds ago
- Isoniazid and Brain Death - 8 seconds ago
- Tic in Vyvanse, how severe and when it was recovered? - 10 seconds ago
- How effective is Percocet for Cancer Pain? - 16 seconds ago
- Abilify and Calcium Citrate drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Therapeutic Response Unexpected - 26 seconds ago
- How effective is Percocet for Tooth Extraction? - 26 seconds ago
- Soriatane and Basal Cell Carcinoma - 31 seconds ago