Firazyr and Food allergy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Food allergy is reported only by a few people who take Firazyr.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Firazyr and have Food allergy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,444 people who have side effects while taking Firazyr from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,444 people reported to have side effects when taking Firazyr.
Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Food allergy.
What is Firazyr?
Firazyr has active ingredients of icatibant acetate. eHealthMe is studying from 4,446 Firazyr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Food allergy?
Food allergy is found to be associated with 1,358 drugs and 727 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Firazyr and Food allergy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Food allergy when taking Firazyr *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Food allergy when taking Firazyr *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Firazyr *:
- Xarelto: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ventolin Hfa: 1 person, 33.33%
- Sterile Water: 1 person, 33.33%
- Kalbitor: 1 person, 33.33%
- Epitol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Epipen: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Food allergy *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Scratch: 1 person, 33.33%
- Rib Fracture: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lip Swelling: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hereditary Angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling): 1 person, 33.33%
- Feeding Disorder (when children refuse to eat certain food groups): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fall: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cardiac Arrest: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hereditary Angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Firazyr and have Food allergy?Check whether Food allergy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Food allergy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of icatibant acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Firazyr:
- Firazyr (4,446 reports)
Common Firazyr side effects:
- Hereditary angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling): 1,985 reports
- Drug ineffective: 349 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 158 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 118 reports
Browse all side effects of Firazyr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Food allergy treatments and more:
- Food allergy (8,403 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Food allergy:
- Food allergy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Food allergy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Food allergy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Food allergy:
- Singulair: 639 reports
- Xolair: 487 reports
- Diphen: 464 reports
- Hydramine: 464 reports
- Advair hfa: 461 reports
- Prednisone: 449 reports
- Pantoprazole: 422 reports
- Cetirizine hydrochloride: 417 reports
- Ranitidine: 410 reports
- Actemra: 400 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Food allergy:
- Food allergy (1,358 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Food allergy:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 674 reports
- Asthma: 503 reports
- Eczema: 369 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 281 reports
- High blood pressure: 195 reports
- Pain: 154 reports
- Osteoporosis: 142 reports
- Depression: 124 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Food allergy:
- Food allergy (727 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on icatibant acetate (the active ingredients of Firazyr) and Firazyr (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zofran Odt and Aricept drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Proleukin and Eczema - 23 seconds ago
- Proleukin and Dermatitis - Atopic - 23 seconds ago
- Ofloxacin and Denavir drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Desyrel and Myocardial Rupture - 33 seconds ago
- Viberzi and Fever - 37 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Carbocaine drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Apriso and Itching - a minute ago
- Yohimbine and Aortic Arteriosclerosis - a minute ago
- Demadex vs. Potassium Chloride - a minute ago