Firazyr and Menstrual disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Menstrual disorder is reported only by a few people who take Firazyr.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Firazyr and have Menstrual disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,444 people who have side effects while taking Firazyr from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,444 people reported to have side effects when taking Firazyr.
Among them, 4 people (0.09%) have Menstrual disorder.
What is Firazyr?
Firazyr has active ingredients of icatibant acetate. eHealthMe is studying from 3,891 Firazyr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Menstrual disorder?
Menstrual disorder (disease of menstrual cycle) is found to be associated with 913 drugs and 535 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Firazyr and Menstrual disorder reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menstrual disorder when taking Firazyr *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Firazyr *:
- Acetaminophen: 2 people, 50.00%
- Furosemide: 2 people, 50.00%
- Alprazolam: 2 people, 50.00%
- Biotin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Codeine: 2 people, 50.00%
- Potassium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Phentermine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 50.00%
- Advil: 1 person, 25.00%
- Epipen: 1 person, 25.00%
- Erythromycin: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Menstrual disorder *:
- Hereditary Angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling): 4 people, 100.00%
- Limb Injury: 3 people, 75.00%
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 50.00%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 50.00%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 50.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Immune System Disorder: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hereditary Angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling): 2 people, 50.00%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Firazyr and have Menstrual disorder?Check whether Menstrual disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Menstrual disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of icatibant acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Firazyr:
- Firazyr (3,891 reports)
Common Firazyr side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 306 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 136 reports
- Hereditary angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling): 1,640 reports
- Injection site pain: 176 reports
- Laryngeal oedema (swelling of larynx): 111 reports
- Pharyngeal oedema (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the cavities and intercellular spaces of the pharyngeal): 138 reports
- Prescribed overdose: 124 reports
Browse all side effects of Firazyr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Menstrual disorder treatments and more:
- Menstrual disorder (8,844 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Menstrual disorder:
- Menstrual disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Menstrual disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Menstrual disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Menstrual disorder:
All the drugs that are associated with Menstrual disorder:
- Menstrual disorder (914 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Menstrual disorder:
All the conditions that are associated with Menstrual disorder:
- Menstrual disorder (535 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on icatibant acetate (the active ingredients of Firazyr) and Firazyr (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Excedrin and Spiriva drug interaction - now
- Inderal and Stereotypy - 5 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Injection Site Pruritus - 9 seconds ago
- Zelnorm and Folic Acid drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Testopel and Cerebral Haemorrhage - 12 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and Face Oedema - 14 seconds ago
- Ventavis and Urine Output - Decreased - 21 seconds ago
- Dificid and Mirtazapine drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Vitamin D2 and Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection - 28 seconds ago
- Apidra Solostar and Pruritus Aggravated - 32 seconds ago