Will you have General ill feeling with Firmagon - from FDA reports
General ill feeling is found among people who take Firmagon, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Xtandi, and have Prostate cancer metastatic. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,649 people who have side effects when taking Firmagon from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on degarelix acetate (the active ingredients of Firmagon) and Firmagon (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of General ill feeling are also considered in the study.
What is Firmagon?
Firmagon has active ingredients of degarelix acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Firmagon 1,661 users)
What is General ill feeling?
General ill feeling has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 304,692 General ill feeling patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1,649 people reported to have side effects when taking Firmagon.
Among them, 50 people (3.03%) have General ill feeling
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Firmagon when people have General ill feeling *:
- < 1 month: 20 %
- 1 - 6 months: 60 %
- 6 - 12 months: 20 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have General ill feeling when taking Firmagon *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have General ill feeling when taking Firmagon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 8.57 %
- 60+: 91.43 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic: 7 people, 14.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 4.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 4.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 2.00%
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 1 person, 2.00%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 1 person, 2.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xtandi: 9 people, 18.00%
- Calcium: 5 people, 10.00%
- Metformin: 5 people, 10.00%
- Amlodipine: 4 people, 8.00%
- Aspirin: 4 people, 8.00%
- Xgeva: 4 people, 8.00%
- Bicalutamide: 3 people, 6.00%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 6.00%
- Zytiga: 3 people, 6.00%
- Zometa: 3 people, 6.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9 people, 18.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 16.00%
- Pain: 7 people, 14.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 7 people, 14.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 12.00%
- Weakness: 6 people, 12.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 5 people, 10.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 5 people, 10.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 4 people, 8.00%
- Injection Site Mass: 4 people, 8.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have General ill feeling while taking Firmagon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes General ill feeling
- Subscribe to monitor General ill feeling in Firmagon
- Subscribe to monitor Firmagon
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Firmagon and have General ill feeling
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with General ill feelingGeneral ill feeling (3,646 drugs)
Could your condition cause General ill feelingGeneral ill feeling (4,381 conditions)
Firmagon side effects
- Firmagon side effects (1,649 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Firmagona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Femoral Neck Fracture with Fosamax? - now
- Turmeric and Mefoxin In Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Presenile Dementia with Dilaudid? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gout with Nopal? - 7 seconds ago
- Intralipid 10% and Lumizyme drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress Cardiomyopathy with Propofol? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Broken Heart Syndrome with Propofol? - 10 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Carisoprodol drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Latuda and Yarrow drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Girls aged 10-19 who have Hair Loss with Ceftriaxone Sodium - 21 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Zofran Odt - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 19 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 19 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.