Who have Malaise with Firmagon - from FDA reports
Malaise is found among people who take Firmagon, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Xtandi, and have Prostate cancer metastatic. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,581 people who have side effects when taking Firmagon from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,581 people reported to have side effects when taking Firmagon.
Among them, 47 people (2.97%) have Malaise
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Firmagon when people have Malaise *:
- < 1 month: 22.22 %
- 1 - 6 months: 66.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.11 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Malaise when taking Firmagon *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Malaise when taking Firmagon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 9.09 %
- 60+: 90.91 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic: 7 people, 14.89%
- Pain: 2 people, 4.26%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 4.26%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 2.13%
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 1 person, 2.13%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xtandi: 6 people, 12.77%
- Calcium: 4 people, 8.51%
- Xgeva: 4 people, 8.51%
- Aspirin: 4 people, 8.51%
- Metformin: 4 people, 8.51%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7 people, 14.89%
- Pain: 7 people, 14.89%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 14.89%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 12.77%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 6 people, 12.77%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Malaise while taking Firmagon?
You are not alone:
Firmagon has active ingredients of degarelix acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Firmagon 1,593 users)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 293,378 Malaise patients).
Drugs that are associated with MalaiseMalaise (3,780 drugs)
Could your condition cause MalaiseMalaise (4,358 conditions)
Firmagon side effects
- Firmagon side effects (1,581 reports)
Browse all side effects of Firmagona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Immunoglobulin M Decreased with Ranitidine? - a second ago
- Will you have Cuts And Puncture Wounds with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Wound - Cut Or Puncture with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Open Wound with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Laceration with Estratab? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Ritalin - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Nuvigil - 25 minutes ago
- Prediction of Restoril, Azulfidine, Nexium for a 49 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.