Firmagon and Malaise - from FDA reports
Malaise is found among people who take Firmagon, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Xtandi, and have Prostate cancer metastatic. This review analyzes which people have Malaise with Firmagon. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,107 people who have side effects when taking Firmagon from FDA, and is updated regularly.
1,107 people reported to have side effects when taking Firmagon.
Among them, 33 people (2.98%) have Malaise
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Firmagon when people have Malaise *:
- < 1 month: 12.5 %
- 1 - 6 months: 75.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 12.5 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Malaise when taking Firmagon *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Malaise when taking Firmagon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 10.71 %
- 60+: 89.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic: 5 people, 15.15%
- Pain: 2 people, 6.06%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 3.03%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 1 person, 3.03%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 4 people, 12.12%
- Xtandi: 4 people, 12.12%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 9.09%
- Calcium: 3 people, 9.09%
- Bicalutamide: 3 people, 9.09%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 7 people, 21.21%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 18.18%
- Weakness: 6 people, 18.18%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 18.18%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 12.12%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Firmagon has active ingredients of degarelix acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Firmagon 1,119 users)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 243,581 Malaise patients).
Drugs that are associated with MalaiseMalaise (3,550 drugs)
Could your condition cause MalaiseMalaise (4,350 conditions)
Firmagon side effects
- Firmagon side effects (1,107 reports)
Browse all side effects of Firmagona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Firmagon and have Malaise
- Support group for people who have Malaise
- Support group for people who take Firmagon
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this, not sure if this is my problem, but I'm at my wits' end.
- somewhat apprehensive about prostate cancer treatment. can comment more in time to come
- Would like info re: Firmagon and cardiovascular effects, i.e. heart attacks, arrhythmias, clots, etc.
- Hi I am David and have Ductal Prostate cancer that has spread to the bones. Since I took my second month injection I have had low grade fevor. After I took the 3rd month injection my fevor seems worse, so does my pain and I am totally weak and bedridden for the last two weeks. I can hardly...
- Having terrible issues with loss of appetite.
- Will you have Skin Pale Or Gray with Claritin?
- Will you have Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky with Lotrel?
- Will you have Itchiness with Acetazolamide Sodium?
- Will you have Cva with Butrans?
- Glucotrol and Robinul drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Claritin and have Skin Pale Or Gray?
- Support group for people who take Lotrel and have Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky?
- Support group for people who take Acetazolamide Sodium and have Itchiness?
- Support group for people who take Butrans and have Cva?
- Support group for people who take Glucotrol and Robinul
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.