Fish oil and General physical condition abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
General physical condition abnormal is found among people who take Fish oil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fish oil and have General physical condition abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 97,245 people who have side effects when taking Fish oil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
97,245 people reported to have side effects when taking Fish oil.
Among them, 44 people (0.05%) have General physical condition abnormal.
What is Fish oil?
Fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 92,974 Fish oil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is General physical condition abnormal?
General physical condition abnormal is found to be associated with 942 drugs and 625 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fish oil and General physical condition abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have General physical condition abnormal when taking Fish oil *:
- female: 74.29 %
- male: 25.71 %
Age of people who have General physical condition abnormal when taking Fish oil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.7 %
- 40-49: 3.7 %
- 50-59: 25.93 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Fish oil *:
- Vitamin D3: 16 people, 36.36%
- Calcium: 11 people, 25.00%
- Pamine Forte: 9 people, 20.45%
- Jakafi: 9 people, 20.45%
- Lipitor: 7 people, 15.91%
- Tylenol: 7 people, 15.91%
- Flonase: 5 people, 11.36%
- Ofev: 5 people, 11.36%
- Magnesium: 5 people, 11.36%
- Aspirin: 5 people, 11.36%
Common side effects people have besides General physical condition abnormal *:
- Pain: 18 people, 40.91%
- Diarrhea: 17 people, 38.64%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 16 people, 36.36%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 13 people, 29.55%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 13 people, 29.55%
- Weight Decreased: 12 people, 27.27%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 12 people, 27.27%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 12 people, 27.27%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 12 people, 27.27%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 11 people, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Myelofibrosis (primary disorder of the bone marrow): 9 people, 20.45%
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 9 people, 20.45%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 5 people, 11.36%
- Pain: 4 people, 9.09%
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 4 people, 9.09%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 3 people, 6.82%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 3 people, 6.82%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 3 people, 6.82%
- Asthma: 3 people, 6.82%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 2 people, 4.55%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fish oil and have General physical condition abnormal?Check whether General physical condition abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was General physical condition abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fish oil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fish oil:
- Fish oil (92,974 reports)
Common Fish oil side effects:
Browse all side effects of Fish oil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
General physical condition abnormal treatments and more:
- General physical condition abnormal (5,993 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to General physical condition abnormal:
- General physical condition abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- General physical condition abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- General physical condition abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with General physical condition abnormal:
All the drugs that are associated with General physical condition abnormal:
- General physical condition abnormal (942 drugs)
Common conditions associated with General physical condition abnormal:
All the conditions that are associated with General physical condition abnormal:
- General physical condition abnormal (625 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fish oil (the active ingredients of Fish oil) and Fish oil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Desoxyn and Neurontin drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Kuvan and Depakote drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Breathing Difficulty and drugs of ingredients of prasugrel hydrochloride - 24 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Progesterone Receptor Assay Positive - 32 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Middle Ear Effusion - 34 seconds ago
- Terazosin Hydrochloride and Lymphopenia - 38 seconds ago
- Arnuity Ellipta and Amitiza drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Sodium and Abdominal Pain Upper - 57 seconds ago
- Lucentis and Bumex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Keppra and Multiple Fractures - a minute ago