Flaxseed and Laryngitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Laryngitis is found among people who take Flaxseed, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Flaxseed and have Laryngitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,181 people who have side effects when taking Flaxseed from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,181 people reported to have side effects when taking Flaxseed.
Among them, 11 people (0.18%) have Laryngitis.
What is Flaxseed?
Flaxseed has active ingredients of flaxseed. eHealthMe is studying from 6,256 Flaxseed users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Laryngitis?
Laryngitis (inflammation of the larynx) is found to be associated with 1,398 drugs and 793 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Flaxseed and Laryngitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Laryngitis when taking Flaxseed *:
- female: 90 %
- male: 10 %
Age of people who have Laryngitis when taking Flaxseed *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 75.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Flaxseed *:
- Synthroid: 3 people, 27.27%
- Xeljanz Xr: 3 people, 27.27%
- Lutein: 3 people, 27.27%
- Vitamin E: 3 people, 27.27%
- Crestor: 3 people, 27.27%
- Chromium Picolinate: 3 people, 27.27%
- Calcium: 3 people, 27.27%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 18.18%
- Mucinex: 2 people, 18.18%
- Spiriva: 2 people, 18.18%
Common side effects people have besides Laryngitis *:
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 3 people, 27.27%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 27.27%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 3 people, 27.27%
- Skin Cancer: 2 people, 18.18%
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 18.18%
- Fungal Infection: 2 people, 18.18%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 18.18%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 18.18%
- Lymphoedema (localized fluid retention and tissue swelling): 2 people, 18.18%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 2 people, 18.18%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 6 people, 54.55%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 18.18%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 18.18%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 18.18%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 9.09%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 1 person, 9.09%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 9.09%
- Blood Test Abnormal: 1 person, 9.09%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 1 person, 9.09%
- Cystic Fibrosis (disease of the secretary glands): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flaxseed and have Laryngitis?Check whether Laryngitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Laryngitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of flaxseed:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Flaxseed:
- Flaxseed (6,256 reports)
Common Flaxseed side effects:
Browse all side effects of Flaxseed:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Laryngitis treatments and more:
- Laryngitis (10,994 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Laryngitis:
- Laryngitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Laryngitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Laryngitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Laryngitis:
All the drugs that are associated with Laryngitis:
- Laryngitis (1,398 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Laryngitis:
All the conditions that are associated with Laryngitis:
- Laryngitis (793 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on flaxseed (the active ingredients of Flaxseed) and Flaxseed (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Xulane and Singulair drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Cardizem Cd drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Hydrocortisone drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Betaseron and Axillary Mass - 32 seconds ago
- Viibryd and Myasthenia Gravis - 52 seconds ago
- Januvia and Bone Cyst - a minute ago
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Blood Immunoglobulin G Decreased - a minute ago
- Thalomid and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - a minute ago
- Guaifenesin and Tolerance Increased - a minute ago
- Inderal La and Salagen drug interaction - a minute ago