Flexeril and Faecal fat increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Faecal fat increased is reported only by a few people who take Flexeril.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Flexeril and have Faecal fat increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33,460 people who have side effects while taking Flexeril from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
33,460 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Faecal fat increased.
What is Flexeril?
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 36,920 Flexeril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Faecal fat increased?
Faecal fat increased (excess fat in stool) is found to be associated with 43 drugs and 51 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Flexeril and Faecal fat increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Faecal fat increased when taking Flexeril *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Faecal fat increased when taking Flexeril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Flexeril *:
- Vitamin B12: 1 person, 100.00%
- Seroquel: 1 person, 100.00%
- Protonix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Oxycodone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fluoxetine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Creon: 1 person, 100.00%
- Carafate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Biotin: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Faecal fat increased *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Protein Total Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Polyp: 1 person, 100.00%
- Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract): 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Albumin Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flexeril and have Faecal fat increased?Check whether Faecal fat increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Faecal fat increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Flexeril:
- Flexeril (36,920 reports)
Common Flexeril side effects:
- Pain: 4,126 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,092 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,879 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,664 reports
- Depression: 2,304 reports
Browse all side effects of Flexeril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Faecal fat increased treatments and more:
- Faecal fat increased (18 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Faecal fat increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Faecal fat increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased (43 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased (51 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Flexeril) and Flexeril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Type 1 Diabetes - 2 seconds ago
- Depakote and Compression Fracture - 2 seconds ago
- Didanosine and Central Nervous System Lesion - 5 seconds ago
- Valisone and Live Birth - 6 seconds ago
- Dasatinib and Multiple Myeloma - 9 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Arterial Embolism - 11 seconds ago
- Darvocet and Weight Fluctuation - 11 seconds ago
- Indocin and Hypothyroidism - 14 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Jugular Vein Thrombosis - 15 seconds ago
- Depakote and Connective Tissue Disorder - 19 seconds ago