Flexeril and Stress and anxiety - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Flexeril, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Flexeril and have Stress and anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34,296 people who have side effects when taking Flexeril from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
34,296 people reported to have side effects when taking Flexeril.
Among them, 2,869 people (8.37%) have Stress and anxiety.
What is Flexeril?
Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. eHealthMe is studying from 37,778 Flexeril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Stress and anxiety?
Stress and anxiety is found to be associated with 5,011 drugs and 5,312 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Flexeril and Stress and anxiety reports submitted per year:
Time on Flexeril when people have Stress and anxiety *:
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Flexeril*:
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Flexeril *:
Common drugs people take besides Flexeril *:
Common side effects people have besides Stress and anxiety *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flexeril and have Stress and anxiety?Check whether Stress and anxiety is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Stress and anxiety and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Flexeril:
- Flexeril (37,778 reports)
Common Flexeril side effects:
- Pain: 4,211 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,092 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,879 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,664 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,356 reports
Browse all side effects of Flexeril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Stress and anxiety treatments and more:
- Stress and anxiety (607,456 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Stress and anxiety in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Stress and anxiety in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Prednisone: 16,002 reports
- Aspirin: 14,084 reports
- Humira: 12,166 reports
- Xanax: 10,535 reports
- Cymbalta: 10,457 reports
- Taxotere: 10,246 reports
- Oxycontin: 10,152 reports
- Metformin: 10,090 reports
- Truvada: 10,068 reports
- Gabapentin: 10,057 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety (5,011 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Multiple sclerosis: 24,050 reports
- Depression: 22,996 reports
- Pain: 15,965 reports
- High blood pressure: 14,031 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Stress and anxiety:
- Stress and anxiety (5,312 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Flexeril) and Flexeril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hypocalcaemia and drugs of ingredients of eletriptan hydrobromide - now
- Wellbutrin Xl and Epididymitis - a second ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Carvedilol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Tikosyn vs. Baby Aspirin - 10 seconds ago
- Phenytoin Sodium and Protein Urine - 13 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Ivermectin drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Revatio and Cellulitis Aggravated - 16 seconds ago
- Headache and johnson and johnson covid vaccine - 16 seconds ago
- Enlarged Prostate and Abdominal Rigidity - 23 seconds ago
- Metformin and Fungal Infection - 24 seconds ago