Flolan and Confusion aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Confusion aggravated is found among people who take Flolan, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Flolan and have Confusion aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,447 people who have side effects when taking Flolan from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9,447 people reported to have side effects when taking Flolan.
Among them, 19 people (0.2%) have Confusion aggravated.
What is Flolan?
Flolan has active ingredients of epoprostenol sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 9,470 Flolan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Confusion aggravated?
Confusion aggravated (worse condition of confusion) is found to be associated with 1,104 drugs and 476 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Flolan and Confusion aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Flolan when people have Confusion aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Confusion aggravated when taking Flolan *:
- female: 89.47 %
- male: 10.53 %
Age of people who have Confusion aggravated when taking Flolan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.56 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 27.78 %
- 50-59: 55.56 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Common drugs people take besides Flolan *:
- Revatio: 10 people, 52.63%
- Opsumit: 9 people, 47.37%
- Neurontin: 7 people, 36.84%
- Valium: 7 people, 36.84%
- Prozac: 7 people, 36.84%
- Prilosec: 7 people, 36.84%
- Wellbutrin: 7 people, 36.84%
- Fluoxetine: 6 people, 31.58%
- Multivitamin: 6 people, 31.58%
- Veletri: 3 people, 15.79%
Common side effects people have besides Confusion aggravated *:
- Subdural Haematoma (blood collects between the skull and the surface of the brain): 10 people, 52.63%
- Headache (pain in head): 9 people, 47.37%
- Right Ventricular Failure (right half of the heart fails to work): 9 people, 47.37%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 9 people, 47.37%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 8 people, 42.11%
- Weakness: 8 people, 42.11%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 8 people, 42.11%
- Cough: 8 people, 42.11%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 42.11%
- Nervous System Disorder (a general class of medical conditions affecting the nervous system): 8 people, 42.11%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 9 people, 47.37%
- Dizziness: 7 people, 36.84%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 4 people, 21.05%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 5.26%
- Cor Pulmonale Chronic (long lasting enlargement of the right ventricle of the heart): 1 person, 5.26%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flolan and have Confusion aggravated?Check whether Confusion aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Confusion aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of epoprostenol sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Flolan:
- Flolan (9,470 reports)
Common Flolan side effects:
Browse all side effects of Flolan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Confusion aggravated treatments and more:
- Confusion aggravated (140 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Confusion aggravated:
- Confusion aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Confusion aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Confusion aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Confusion aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Confusion aggravated:
- Confusion aggravated (1,104 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Confusion aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Confusion aggravated:
- Confusion aggravated (476 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on epoprostenol sodium (the active ingredients of Flolan) and Flolan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Congestive Cardiomyopathy - 5 seconds ago
- Doxepin Hydrochloride and Nicotine drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Androderm and Lamictal drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Drug Toxicity and Drug Ineffective - 19 seconds ago
- Drowsiness and Constipation - 28 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Hepatitis B - 29 seconds ago
- Osteoporosis and Breast Cyst - 38 seconds ago
- Omacor and Sinus Bradycardia - 57 seconds ago
- Zinc Sulfate and Cortef drug interaction - a minute ago
- Kyprolis and Lotemax drug interaction - a minute ago