Who have Fussy with Floxin - from FDA reports
Fussy is reported only by a few people who take Floxin. We study 1,626 people who have side effects while taking Floxin from FDA. Among them, 5 have Fussy. Find out below who they are, when they have Fussy and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,626 people reported to have side effects when taking Floxin.
Among them, 5 people (0.31%) have Fussy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fussy when taking Floxin *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Fussy when taking Floxin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 75 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Mucopolysaccharidosis I (a progressive, debilitating and life-threatening disease. people with mps have an inherited disorder causing a deficiency of alpha-l-iduronidase, an important lysosomal enzyme): 2 people, 40.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 20.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Children's Motrin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Silvadene: 2 people, 40.00%
- Paxil: 2 people, 40.00%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 40.00%
- Aldurazyme: 2 people, 40.00%
- Bactroban: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ciprodex: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ciprofloxacin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Climara: 1 person, 20.00%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 40.00%
- Otitis (ear infection): 2 people, 40.00%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 40.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 40.00%
- Cardiac Arrest: 2 people, 40.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 40.00%
- Skin Infection: 2 people, 40.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 20.00%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Fussy while taking Floxin?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Floxin and have Fussy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Floxin has active ingredients of ofloxacin. (latest outcomes from Floxin 1,638 users)
Fussy has been reported by people with depression, pain, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, hepatitis c (latest reports from 50,593 Fussy patients).
Drugs that are associated with FussyFussy (2,198 drugs)
Could your condition cause FussyFussy (2,021 conditions)
Floxin side effects
- Floxin side effects (1,626 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Floxina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Increased-Permeability Pulmonary Edema with Promazine Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Bladder Incontinence with Sirolimus? - now
- Will you have Loss Of Bladder Control with Sirolimus? - a second ago
- Dexilant and Sudafed drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Meibomian Gland Lipogranuloma with Marijuana? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Inflammation with Rasuvo? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dry Eye Syndrome with Amphotericin B? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Xerophthalmia with Amphotericin B? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca with Amphotericin B? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratitis Sicca with Amphotericin B? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 38 minutes ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Arava - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.