Who have Fussy with Floxin - from FDA reports
Fussy is reported only by a few people who take Floxin. We study 1,619 people who have side effects while taking Floxin from FDA. Among them, 5 have Fussy. Find out below who they are, when they have Fussy and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,619 people reported to have side effects when taking Floxin.
Among them, 5 people (0.31%) have Fussy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fussy when taking Floxin *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Fussy when taking Floxin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 75 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Mucopolysaccharidosis I (a progressive, debilitating and life-threatening disease. people with mps have an inherited disorder causing a deficiency of alpha-l-iduronidase, an important lysosomal enzyme): 2 people, 40.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 20.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Children's Motrin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Silvadene: 2 people, 40.00%
- Paxil: 2 people, 40.00%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 40.00%
- Aldurazyme: 2 people, 40.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 40.00%
- Otitis (ear infection): 2 people, 40.00%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 40.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Fussy while taking Floxin?
You are not alone:
Floxin has active ingredients of ofloxacin. (latest outcomes from Floxin 1,631 users)
Fussy has been reported by people with depression, pain, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, hepatitis c (latest reports from 49,421 Fussy patients).
Drugs that are associated with FussyFussy (2,187 drugs)
Could your condition cause FussyFussy (2,020 conditions)
Floxin side effects
- Floxin side effects (1,619 reports)
Browse all side effects of Floxina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Leukemia - Chronic Granulocytic (Cml) with Lipitor? - now
- Will you have Ringing In The Ears with Prednisone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears with Prednisone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Buzzing with Prednisone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tinnitus with Prednisone? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - a minute ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Clonidine, Lorazepam, Gabapentin, Synthroid, Carvedilol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Ritalin - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.