Fluconazole and Duodenal polyp - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Duodenal polyp is reported only by a few people who take Fluconazole.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fluconazole and have Duodenal polyp. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 59,430 people who have side effects while taking Fluconazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
59,430 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluconazole.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Duodenal polyp.
What is Fluconazole?
Fluconazole has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. eHealthMe is studying from 60,559 Fluconazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Duodenal polyp?
Duodenal polyp (duodenal epithelial tumours) is found to be associated with 299 drugs and 137 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fluconazole and Duodenal polyp reports submitted per year:
Time on Fluconazole when people have Duodenal polyp *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Duodenal polyp when taking Fluconazole *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Duodenal polyp when taking Fluconazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Fluconazole *:
- Pantoprazole: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ursodiol: 2 people, 40.00%
- Omeprazole Magnesium: 2 people, 40.00%
- Metronidazole: 2 people, 40.00%
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 2 people, 40.00%
- Metoclopramide: 2 people, 40.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ocaliva: 2 people, 40.00%
- Losartan: 2 people, 40.00%
- Amlodipine: 2 people, 40.00%
Common side effects people have besides Duodenal polyp *:
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 4 people, 80.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 2 people, 40.00%
- Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall): 2 people, 40.00%
- Oesophageal Candidiasis (fungal infection of oesophagus): 2 people, 40.00%
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Erosive Duodenitis (condition that affects the wall of the small intestine): 2 people, 40.00%
- Blood Glucose Fluctuation: 2 people, 40.00%
- Wound Complication: 1 person, 20.00%
- Dysthymia (mild chronic depression): 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 20.00%
- Short-Bowel Syndrome (a condition in which the body cannot absorb enough fluids and nutrients because part of the small intestine is missing): 1 person, 20.00%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 1 person, 20.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 20.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 20.00%
- Iron Deficiency: 1 person, 20.00%
- Infection: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 20.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fluconazole and have Duodenal polyp?Check whether Duodenal polyp is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Duodenal polyp and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluconazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fluconazole:
- Fluconazole (60,559 reports)
Common Fluconazole side effects:
Browse all side effects of Fluconazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Duodenal polyp treatments and more:
- Duodenal polyp (284 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Duodenal polyp:
- Duodenal polyp in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Duodenal polyp in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Duodenal polyp in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Duodenal polyp:
- Duodenal polyp (299 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Duodenal polyp:
- Duodenal polyp (137 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluconazole (the active ingredients of Fluconazole) and Fluconazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prefest and Ulcerative Colitis - 3 seconds ago
- Vortioxetine and Escitalopram drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Ethyol and Renal Failure - Acute - 7 seconds ago
- Ethyol and Acute Kidney Failure - 7 seconds ago
- Bosulif and Breathing Difficulty - 25 seconds ago
- Xeljanz Xr and Nausea - 25 seconds ago
- Vivitrol and Percocet drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Zopiclone and Prostate Cancer - 37 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Enzalutamide drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Spironolactone And Hydrochlorothiazide and Pantoprazole drug interaction - 46 seconds ago