Fluconazole and Hepatocellular carcinoma - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hepatocellular carcinoma is reported only by a few people who take Fluconazole.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fluconazole and have Hepatocellular carcinoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 59,430 people who have side effects while taking Fluconazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
59,430 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluconazole.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Hepatocellular carcinoma.
What is Fluconazole?
Fluconazole has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. eHealthMe is studying from 60,559 Fluconazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hepatocellular carcinoma?
Hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) is found to be associated with 918 drugs and 615 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fluconazole and Hepatocellular carcinoma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hepatocellular carcinoma when taking Fluconazole *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Hepatocellular carcinoma when taking Fluconazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Fluconazole *:
- Paracetamol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Linagliptin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Keppra: 2 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Hepatocellular carcinoma *:
- Second Primary Malignancy (after getting cure a cancer, a new cancer development): 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urinary Retention (the inability to completely or partially empty the bladder): 2 people, 50.00%
- Indigestion: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 2 people, 50.00%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 2 people, 50.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fluconazole and have Hepatocellular carcinoma?Check whether Hepatocellular carcinoma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Musri FY, Mutlu H, K?vrak Salim D, Karakurt Ery?lmaz M, ?nal B, Tural D, ?enol Co?kun H, "Sorafenib-induced severe urticaria in a patient with hepatocellular cancer", Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice, 2016 Jan .
How severe was Hepatocellular carcinoma and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluconazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fluconazole:
- Fluconazole (60,559 reports)
Common Fluconazole side effects:
Browse all side effects of Fluconazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hepatocellular carcinoma treatments and more:
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (23,676 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hepatocellular carcinoma:
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hepatocellular carcinoma:
All the drugs that are associated with Hepatocellular carcinoma:
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (918 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hepatocellular carcinoma:
All the conditions that are associated with Hepatocellular carcinoma:
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (615 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluconazole (the active ingredients of Fluconazole) and Fluconazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Eszopiclone and Escitalopram drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Sandostatin and Arteritis - 17 seconds ago
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia and Weight Gain Poor - 20 seconds ago
- Latanoprost and Escitalopram drug interaction - a minute ago
- Januvia and Partner Stress - a minute ago
- Habitrol and Convulsions - a minute ago
- Temozolomide and Rash Pruritic - a minute ago
- Tolvaptan and Ectopic Pregnancy - 2 minutes ago
- Letairis and Taste - Impaired - 2 minutes ago
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome and Abortion Induced - 2 minutes ago