Fluconazole and Stomachache - from FDA reports
Stomachache is found among people who take Fluconazole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Dexamethasone, and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Stomachache with Fluconazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,399 people who have side effects when taking Fluconazole from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
30,399 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluconazole.
Among them, 887 people (2.92%) have Stomachache
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Fluconazole when people have Stomachache *:
- < 1 month: 78.69 %
- 1 - 6 months: 18.85 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.82 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.82 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.82 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Stomachache when taking Fluconazole *:
- female: 64.67 %
- male: 35.33 %
Age of people who have Stomachache when taking Fluconazole *:
- 0-1: 0.67 %
- 2-9: 3.33 %
- 10-19: 5.6 %
- 20-29: 10.13 %
- 30-39: 13.2 %
- 40-49: 16.0 %
- 50-59: 20.0 %
- 60+: 30.93 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (87 people, 9.81%)
- Pain (85 people, 9.58%)
- Multiple Myeloma (82 people, 9.24%)
- Nausea (67 people, 7.55%)
- High Blood Pressure (63 people, 7.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Dexamethasone (128 people, 14.43%)
- Acyclovir (123 people, 13.87%)
- Zometa (121 people, 13.64%)
- Omeprazole (118 people, 13.30%)
- Metronidazole (117 people, 13.19%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (288 people, 32.47%)
- Diarrhea (278 people, 31.34%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (252 people, 28.41%)
- Fever (205 people, 23.11%)
- Pain (204 people, 23.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Stomachache when taking Fluconazole?
- Check symptoms - is stomachache caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsStomachache and drugs with ingredients of fluconazole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStomachache and Fluconazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fluconazole has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Fluconazole 31,396 users)
Stomachache (stomach pain) has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 137,917 Stomachache patients).
Browse all side effects of Fluconazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with StomachacheStomachache
Could your condition cause StomachacheStomachache
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been taking Mirapex for about six years first 1 mg a day then 2 mg a day and again 1 mg a day For about three to four months now, I have a pain in my upper abdomen, just beneath the rib cage I also have irregular bowels, flatulence and feel tired My blood tests are normal, so ...
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...