Fludara and Neuropathy peripheral - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Neuropathy peripheral is found among people who take Fludara, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fludara and have Neuropathy peripheral. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40,025 people who have side effects when taking Fludara from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
40,025 people reported to have side effects when taking Fludara.
Among them, 331 people (0.83%) have Neuropathy peripheral.
What is Fludara?
Fludara has active ingredients of fludarabine phosphate. eHealthMe is studying from 40,042 Fludara users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Neuropathy peripheral?
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) is found to be associated with 2,772 drugs and 2,001 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fludara and Neuropathy peripheral reports submitted per year:
Time on Fludara when people have Neuropathy peripheral *:
Gender of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Fludara*:
Age of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Fludara *:
Common drugs people take besides Fludara *:
Common side effects people have besides Neuropathy peripheral *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fludara and have Neuropathy peripheral?Check whether Neuropathy peripheral is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Neuropathy peripheral and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fludarabine phosphate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fludara:
- Fludara (40,042 reports)
Common Fludara side effects:
- Fever: 4,122 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3,025 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 2,367 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 1,947 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,888 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,775 reports
Browse all side effects of Fludara:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Neuropathy peripheral treatments and more:
- Neuropathy peripheral (130,335 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Neuropathy peripheral:
- Neuropathy peripheral in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neuropathy peripheral in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neuropathy peripheral in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Neuropathy peripheral:
- Revlimid: 9,821 reports
- Aspirin: 5,912 reports
- Velcade: 5,091 reports
- Gabapentin: 4,842 reports
- Prednisone: 4,823 reports
- Lyrica: 4,472 reports
- Levaquin: 3,718 reports
- Zometa: 3,547 reports
- Dexamethasone: 3,249 reports
- Oxaliplatin: 3,205 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Neuropathy peripheral:
- Neuropathy peripheral (2,772 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Neuropathy peripheral:
- Multiple myeloma: 14,933 reports
- Pain: 3,261 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,138 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,949 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 2,396 reports
- Breast cancer: 2,183 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 2,176 reports
- Ovarian cancer: 1,928 reports
- Depression: 1,914 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Neuropathy peripheral:
- Neuropathy peripheral (2,001 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fludarabine phosphate (the active ingredients of Fludara) and Fludara (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Eye Movements - Uncontrollable in Seroquel, how severe and when it was recovered? - 3 seconds ago
- Nuvigil and Naproxen drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil And Hydrochlorothiazide and Haematuria - 13 seconds ago
- Bipolar Disorder and Mucosal Inflammation - 30 seconds ago
- Neupro and Donepezil drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome - 35 seconds ago
- Tracleer and Cardiac Imaging Procedure Abnormal - 38 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Hysterectomy - 54 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Antiphospholipid Antibodies Positive - a minute ago
- Folic Acid and Myositis - a minute ago