Fludarabine phosphate and Hyperglycemia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 12,146 people who have side effects when taking Fludarabine phosphate. Hyperglycemia is found, especially among people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Tacrolimus and have Bone marrow conditioning regimen.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fludarabine phosphate and have Hyperglycemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
12,146 people reported to have side effects when taking Fludarabine phosphate.
Among them, 34 people (0.28%) have Hyperglycemia.
What is Fludarabine phosphate?
Fludarabine phosphate has active ingredients of fludarabine phosphate. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 12,153 Fludarabine phosphate users.
What is Hyperglycemia?
Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) is found to be associated with 2,939 drugs and 2,438 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 46,623 people who have Hyperglycemia.
Number of Fludarabine phosphate and Hyperglycemia reports submitted per year:
Time on Fludarabine phosphate when people have Hyperglycemia *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hyperglycemia when taking Fludarabine phosphate *:
- female: 41.94 %
- male: 58.06 %
Age of people who have Hyperglycemia when taking Fludarabine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 20.83 %
- 2-9: 16.67 %
- 10-19: 8.33 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 8.33 %
- 50-59: 20.83 %
- 60+: 8.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Fludarabine phosphate *:
- Tacrolimus: 8 people, 23.53%
- Methotrexate: 7 people, 20.59%
- Cyclophosphamide: 7 people, 20.59%
- Cytarabine: 7 people, 20.59%
- Cyclosporine: 6 people, 17.65%
- Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate: 6 people, 17.65%
- Omeprazole: 6 people, 17.65%
- Melphalan: 5 people, 14.71%
- Itraconazole: 5 people, 14.71%
- Acetazolamide: 4 people, 11.76%
Common side effects people have besides Hyperglycemia *:
- Fever: 14 people, 41.18%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 10 people, 29.41%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 8 people, 23.53%
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased: 7 people, 20.59%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 7 people, 20.59%
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin (acute complication on skin following an allogeneic tissue/blood transplant): 6 people, 17.65%
- Blood Culture Positive: 6 people, 17.65%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 6 people, 17.65%
- Fungal Infection: 6 people, 17.65%
- Hypophosphataemia (electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of phosphate in the blood): 5 people, 14.71%
Common conditions people have *:
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 11 people, 32.35%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 7 people, 20.59%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 14.71%
- Constipation: 4 people, 11.76%
- Venoocclusive Disease (small veins in the liver are obstructed): 3 people, 8.82%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 3 people, 8.82%
- Fever: 2 people, 5.88%
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin (acute complication on skin following an allogeneic tissue/blood transplant): 2 people, 5.88%
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 2 people, 5.88%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 2 people, 5.88%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fludarabine phosphate and have Hyperglycemia?Check whether Hyperglycemia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hyperglycemia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fludarabine phosphate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fludarabine phosphate:
- Fludarabine phosphate (12,153 reports)
Browse all side effects of Fludarabine phosphate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hyperglycemia treatments and more:
- Hyperglycemia (46,623 reports)
Common drugs associated with Hyperglycemia:
- Metformin: 4,913 reports
- Lantus: 4,111 reports
- Prednisone: 2,439 reports
- Aspirin: 2,130 reports
- Zyprexa: 1,938 reports
- Humalog: 1,890 reports
- Seroquel: 1,750 reports
- Risperdal: 1,343 reports
- Furosemide: 1,337 reports
- Amlodipine: 1,304 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hyperglycemia:
- Hyperglycemia (2,939 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hyperglycemia:
- Type 2 diabetes: 3,805 reports
- Diabetes: 3,729 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,800 reports
- Depression: 1,353 reports
- Type 1 diabetes: 1,159 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 1,110 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hyperglycemia:
- Hyperglycemia (2,438 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fludarabine phosphate (the active ingredients of Fludarabine phosphate) and Fludarabine phosphate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Enhertu and Paraesthesia - 3 seconds ago
- Xanax and Broken Bone - 8 seconds ago
- Hycodan and Tessalon drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Hctz and Foot Fracture - 21 seconds ago
- Horizant and Concerta drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Ortho Tri-Cyclen drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Cardura and Benztropine Mesylate drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Hot Flushes Aggravated - 43 seconds ago
- Azathioprine Sodium and Cellulitis Aggravated - 47 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Nicoderm Cq drug interaction - 50 seconds ago