Fludarabine phosphate and Pleural effusion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pleural effusion is found among people who take Fludarabine phosphate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fludarabine phosphate and have Pleural effusion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,411 people who have side effects when taking Fludarabine phosphate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,411 people reported to have side effects when taking Fludarabine phosphate.
Among them, 234 people (2.05%) have Pleural effusion.
What is Fludarabine phosphate?
Fludarabine phosphate has active ingredients of fludarabine phosphate. eHealthMe is studying from 11,418 Fludarabine phosphate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pleural effusion?
Pleural effusion (water on the lungs) is found to be associated with 3,206 drugs and 2,917 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fludarabine phosphate and Pleural effusion reports submitted per year:
Time on Fludarabine phosphate when people have Pleural effusion *:
Gender of people who have Pleural effusion when taking Fludarabine phosphate*:
Age of people who have Pleural effusion when taking Fludarabine phosphate *:
Common drugs people take besides Fludarabine phosphate *:
Common side effects people have besides Pleural effusion *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fludarabine phosphate and have Pleural effusion?Check whether Pleural effusion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pleural effusion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fludarabine phosphate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fludarabine phosphate:
- Fludarabine phosphate (11,418 reports)
Common Fludarabine phosphate side effects:
- Fever: 1,033 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 714 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 662 reports
- Pneumonia: 580 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 559 reports
Browse all side effects of Fludarabine phosphate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pleural effusion treatments and more:
- Pleural effusion (76,761 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pleural effusion:
- Pleural effusion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pleural effusion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pleural effusion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pleural effusion:
- Prednisone: 5,179 reports
- Lasix: 4,793 reports
- Aspirin: 4,528 reports
- Furosemide: 4,147 reports
- Methotrexate: 3,473 reports
- Zometa: 2,861 reports
- Lopurin: 2,434 reports
- Allopurinol: 2,427 reports
- Amlodipine: 2,417 reports
- Omeprazole: 2,416 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pleural effusion:
- Pleural effusion (3,206 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pleural effusion:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,828 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,760 reports
- Pain: 2,189 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 2,177 reports
- Breast cancer: 2,084 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 2,077 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pleural effusion:
- Pleural effusion (2,917 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fludarabine phosphate (the active ingredients of Fludarabine phosphate) and Fludarabine phosphate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nateglinide and Eyelid Oedema - 6 seconds ago
- Miconazole Nitrate and Depressed Level Of Consciousness - 7 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone and Caffeine Citrate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and International Normalised Ratio Increased - 11 seconds ago
- Protonix and Breast Atrophy - 25 seconds ago
- Linagliptin and Vomiting Aggravated - 41 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Dicyclomine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Viberzi and Dexilant drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Enzalutamide and Cabazitaxel drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Copegus and Noroxin drug interaction - 58 seconds ago