Fludarabine phosphate and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Fludarabine Phosphate. We study 7,926 people who have side effects while taking Fludarabine phosphate from FDA. Among them, 4 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
7,926 people reported to have side effects when taking Fludarabine phosphate.
Among them, 4 people (0.05%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Fludarabine phosphate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Fludarabine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii (cancer of b cells, a type of white blood cell-stage ii): 1 person, 25.00%
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 1 person, 25.00%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methylprednisolone: 4 people, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 4 people, 100.00%
- Etoposide: 4 people, 100.00%
- Cisplatin: 4 people, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 75.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 4 people, 100.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 3 people, 75.00%
- Arthritis Bacterial (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints due to bacterial infection): 3 people, 75.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Infection: 3 people, 75.00%
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine (acute complication in intestine following an allogeneic tissue/blood transplant): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection while taking Fludarabine phosphate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Fludarabine phosphate
You are not alone:
Fludarabine phosphate has active ingredients of fludarabine phosphate. (latest outcomes from Fludarabine phosphate 7,933 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, staphylococcal infection, crohn's disease, lung transplant (latest reports from 87 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (42 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (35 conditions)
Fludarabine phosphate side effects
- Fludarabine phosphate side effects (7,926 reports)
Browse all side effects of Fludarabine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hallucinations with Zioptan? - now
- Will you have Hallucination with Zioptan? - now
- Will you have Sensory Hallucinations with Zioptan? - now
- Will you have Ligament Injury with Diclofenac Sodium? - now
- Will you have Radiculitis with Psoriasis? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Diovan, Bystolic - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Creon, Trintellix - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Red Vine Leaf Extract, Aspirin - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Vancomycin Hcl, Folic Acid, Arava, Prednisone - an hour ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tivicay - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.