Fludarabine phosphate and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Fludarabine Phosphate. We study 7,291 people who have side effects while taking Fludarabine phosphate from FDA. Among them, 4 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
7,291 people reported to have side effects when taking Fludarabine phosphate.
Among them, 4 people (0.05%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Fludarabine phosphate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Fludarabine phosphate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii (cancer of b cells, a type of white blood cell-stage ii): 1 person, 25.00%
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 1 person, 25.00%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methylprednisolone: 4 people, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 4 people, 100.00%
- Etoposide: 4 people, 100.00%
- Cisplatin: 4 people, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 75.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 4 people, 100.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 3 people, 75.00%
- Arthritis Bacterial (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints due to bacterial infection): 3 people, 75.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Infection: 3 people, 75.00%
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine (acute complication in intestine following an allogeneic tissue/blood transplant): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Fludarabine phosphate has active ingredients of fludarabine phosphate. (latest outcomes from Fludarabine phosphate 7,298 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Fludarabine phosphate side effects
- Fludarabine phosphate side effects (7,291 reports)
Browse all side effects of Fludarabine phosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Fludarabine Phosphate and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Fludarabine Phosphate
- Will you have Fatigue with Vx-950?
- What to expect when you take Acetylcysteine and Alprazolam
- Will you have Insomnia with Azelastine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Abortion Induced with Eliquis?
- Will you have Cradle Cap with Victoza?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vx-950 and have Fatigue?
- Support group for people who take Azelastine Hydrochloride and have Insomnia?
- Support group for people who take Eliquis and have Abortion Induced?
- Support group for people who take Victoza and have Cradle Cap?
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Pharyngitis?
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
- hi im chrystina ill write more when i know that the entire heartfelt letter i just got done writing...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.