Fludrocortisone acetate and Hallucination, visual - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 2,520 people who have side effects when taking Fludrocortisone acetate. Hallucination, visual is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, also take Nuplazid and have Delusion.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fludrocortisone acetate and have Hallucination, visual. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,520 people reported to have side effects when taking Fludrocortisone acetate.
Among them, 17 people (0.67%) have Hallucination, visual.
What is Fludrocortisone acetate?
Fludrocortisone acetate has active ingredients of fludrocortisone acetate. It is used in hypotension. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,695 Fludrocortisone acetate users.
What is Hallucination, visual?
Hallucination, visual (seeing things that aren't there) is found to be associated with 1,812 drugs and 1,321 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 22,483 people who have Hallucination, visual.
Number of Fludrocortisone acetate and Hallucination, visual reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hallucination, visual when taking Fludrocortisone acetate *:
- female: 58.82 %
- male: 41.18 %
Age of people who have Hallucination, visual when taking Fludrocortisone acetate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 93.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Fludrocortisone acetate *:
- Nuplazid: 12 people, 70.59%
- Eliquis: 5 people, 29.41%
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 5 people, 29.41%
- Prilosec: 4 people, 23.53%
- Vitamin C: 4 people, 23.53%
- Northera: 4 people, 23.53%
- Sinemet: 4 people, 23.53%
- Plaquenil: 4 people, 23.53%
- Myrbetriq: 3 people, 17.65%
- Clonazepam: 3 people, 17.65%
Common side effects people have besides Hallucination, visual *:
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 6 people, 35.29%
- Rash Erythematous (redness of the skin): 4 people, 23.53%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 23.53%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 4 people, 23.53%
- Confusion: 3 people, 17.65%
- Confusional State: 3 people, 17.65%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 3 people, 17.65%
- Delusion (a false belief or opinion): 3 people, 17.65%
- Weakness: 3 people, 17.65%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 3 people, 17.65%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 8 people, 47.06%
- Delusion (a false belief or opinion): 8 people, 47.06%
- Parkinson's Disease: 5 people, 29.41%
- Rash Erythematous (redness of the skin): 4 people, 23.53%
- Orthostatic Hypotension (a medical condition consisting of a sudden decrease in blood pressure when a person stands up): 2 people, 11.76%
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 5.88%
- Post Procedural Pain: 1 person, 5.88%
- Orthostatic Hypertension (a medical condition consisting of a sudden increase in blood pressure when a person stands up): 1 person, 5.88%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fludrocortisone acetate and have Hallucination, visual?Check whether Hallucination, visual is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Fludrocortisone acetate side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Fludrocortisone acetate side effects (2,695 reports)
Hallucination, visual treatments and more:
- Hallucination, visual (22,483 reports)
Common drugs associated with Hallucination, visual:
- Nuplazid: 1,832 reports
- Aspirin: 1,044 reports
- Omeprazole: 777 reports
- Gabapentin: 728 reports
- Sinemet: 658 reports
- Amlodipine: 636 reports
- Seroquel: 636 reports
- Tramadol: 619 reports
- Loraz: 602 reports
- Metformin: 567 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hallucination, visual:
- Hallucination, visual (1,812 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hallucination, visual:
- Parkinson's disease: 2,272 reports
- Depression: 1,690 reports
- Pain: 961 reports
- High blood pressure: 832 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hallucination, visual:
- Hallucination, visual (1,321 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fludrocortisone acetate (the active ingredients of Fludrocortisone acetate) and Fludrocortisone acetate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vyxeos and High Blood Pressure - 2 seconds ago
- Tarka and Captopril drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Elmiron drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide Hcl and Gemzar drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma - 11 seconds ago
- Flomax and Magnevist drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Bentyl and Sodium Acetate drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Sodium and Copegus drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Duricef and Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Prazosin Hydrochloride and Carbamazepine drug interaction - 23 seconds ago