Fludrocortisone acetate and High blood pressure - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
High blood pressure is found among people who take Fludrocortisone acetate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fludrocortisone acetate and have High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,309 people who have side effects when taking Fludrocortisone acetate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,309 people reported to have side effects when taking Fludrocortisone acetate.
Among them, 153 people (6.63%) have High blood pressure.
What is Fludrocortisone acetate?
Fludrocortisone acetate has active ingredients of fludrocortisone acetate. It is often used in hypotension. eHealthMe is studying from 2,474 Fludrocortisone acetate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,756 drugs and 5,083 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fludrocortisone acetate and High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Time on Fludrocortisone acetate when people have High blood pressure *:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure when taking Fludrocortisone acetate*:
Age of people who have High blood pressure when taking Fludrocortisone acetate *:
Common drugs people take besides Fludrocortisone acetate *:
Common side effects people have besides High blood pressure *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fludrocortisone acetate and have High blood pressure?Check whether High blood pressure is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was High blood pressure and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fludrocortisone acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fludrocortisone acetate:
- Fludrocortisone acetate (2,474 reports)
Common Fludrocortisone acetate side effects:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 189 reports
- Dizziness: 186 reports
- Weakness: 161 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 157 reports
- High blood pressure: 153 reports
- Pain: 138 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 130 reports
Browse all side effects of Fludrocortisone acetate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
High blood pressure treatments and more:
- High blood pressure (942,199 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- High blood pressure in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- High blood pressure in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with High blood pressure:
- Prednisone: 26,668 reports
- Aspirin: 20,101 reports
- Methotrexate: 18,668 reports
- Amlodipine: 16,475 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,644 reports
- Metformin: 13,835 reports
- Humira: 13,142 reports
- Vioxx: 13,104 reports
- Synthroid: 11,736 reports
- Omeprazole: 10,892 reports
All the drugs that are associated with High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure (4,756 drugs)
Common conditions associated with High blood pressure:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 26,033 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 14,882 reports
- Pain: 12,230 reports
- Osteoporosis: 11,512 reports
- Asthma: 11,127 reports
All the conditions that are associated with High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure (5,083 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fludrocortisone acetate (the active ingredients of Fludrocortisone acetate) and Fludrocortisone acetate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Menstrual Cycle Management and Panic Disorder - now
- Empliciti and Hyperglycemia - 17 seconds ago
- Matulane and Cyclophosphamide drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Duopa and Colon Cancer - 21 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Heart Valve Surgery - 25 seconds ago
- Arthrotec and Extrasystoles - 34 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Kidney Transplant - 36 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Nail Ridging - 50 seconds ago
- Nexium 24Hr and Broken Bone - 56 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Nystaform drug interaction - 57 seconds ago