Fluocinolone acetonide and Respiratory acidosis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Respiratory acidosis is reported only by a few people who take Fluocinolone Acetonide.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fluocinolone acetonide and have Respiratory acidosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,278 people who have side effects while taking Fluocinolone acetonide from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,278 people reported to have side effects when taking Fluocinolone acetonide.
Among them, 2 people (0.16%) have Respiratory acidosis.
What is Fluocinolone acetonide?
Fluocinolone acetonide has active ingredients of fluocinolone acetonide. eHealthMe is studying from 1,291 Fluocinolone acetonide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Respiratory acidosis?
Respiratory acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease) is found to be associated with 3,334 drugs and 3,386 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fluocinolone acetonide and Respiratory acidosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Respiratory acidosis when taking Fluocinolone acetonide *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Respiratory acidosis when taking Fluocinolone acetonide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Fluocinolone acetonide *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Finasteride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dovonex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Detrol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
- Citalopram Hydrobromide: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Respiratory acidosis *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gingivitis (inflammation of gums): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diverticulum Intestinal (a pouch that is attached to the first part of the small intestine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 1 person, 50.00%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 50.00%
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 1 person, 50.00%
- Exostosis (formation of new bone on the surface of a bone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 50.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fluocinolone acetonide and have Respiratory acidosis?Check whether Respiratory acidosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Telfer SJ, "Fluoroquinolone antibiotics and type 2 diabetes mellitus", Medical hypotheses, 2014 Sep .
How severe was Respiratory acidosis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluocinolone acetonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fluocinolone acetonide:
- Fluocinolone acetonide (1,291 reports)
Common Fluocinolone acetonide side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 114 reports
- Itching: 110 reports
Browse all side effects of Fluocinolone acetonide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Respiratory acidosis treatments and more:
- Respiratory acidosis (82,348 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Respiratory acidosis:
- Respiratory acidosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Respiratory acidosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Respiratory acidosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Respiratory acidosis:
- Prednisone: 6,073 reports
- Aspirin: 4,301 reports
- Lasix: 3,711 reports
- Furosemide: 3,649 reports
- Methotrexate: 3,453 reports
- Prednisolone: 3,204 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 2,908 reports
- Omeprazole: 2,780 reports
- Metformin: 2,469 reports
- Amlodipine: 2,445 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Respiratory acidosis:
- Respiratory acidosis (3,334 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Respiratory acidosis:
- High blood pressure: 3,763 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,358 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 3,304 reports
- Pain: 2,790 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 2,398 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Respiratory acidosis:
- Respiratory acidosis (3,386 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluocinolone acetonide (the active ingredients of Fluocinolone acetonide) and Fluocinolone acetonide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Robaxin drug interaction - now
- Flecainide Acetate and Muscle Spasticity - 2 seconds ago
- Famotidine and Aczone drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Estazolam vs. Zoloft - 27 seconds ago
- Profen and Vascular Graft Occlusion - 41 seconds ago
- Depakote and Anoxic Encephalopathy - 43 seconds ago
- Enterobacter Infection and Urinary Tract Infection - 45 seconds ago
- Abilify and Zevalin drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Azmacort and Breast Cancer Metastatic - a minute ago
- Clindamycin Hydrochloride and Weight Loss - a minute ago