Will you have Face pain with Fluoride - from FDA reports
There is no Face pain reported by people who take Fluoride yet. This review analyzes which people have Face pain with Fluoride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on fluoride (the active ingredients of Fluoride) and Fluoride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Face pain are also considered in the study.
What is Fluoride?
Fluoride has active ingredients of fluoride. (latest outcomes from Fluoride 885 users)
What is Face Pain?
Face pain (latest reports from 32 Face pain patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Face pain while taking Fluoride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Face pain
- Subscribe to monitor Face pain in Fluoride
- Subscribe to monitor Fluoride
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Fluoride and have Face pain
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Face painFace pain
Could your condition cause Face painFace pain
Fluoride side effects
- Fluoride side effects (873 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Fluoridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Genital Pain with Nicotine? - now
- Will you have Groin Pain with Nicotine? - now
- Will you have Salivary Gland Cancer with Atomoxetine Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Peripheral Neuropathy with Bexxar? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Farxiga? - a second ago
- Meretek Ubt Kit and Ocusulf-30 drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Malva Flower and Yellow Ginseng drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Naphazoline Hydrochloride and Achromycin V drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Will you have Uterine Perforation with Hay Fever? - 16 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Quetiapine Fumarate drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 12 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 13 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Cozaar - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Stiolto Respimat - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Ativan for a 46 year old woman - 19 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrocloride - 20 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.