Fml and Eye injury - from FDA reports
Eye injury is reported only by a few people who take Fml. We study 195 people who have side effects while taking Fml from FDA. Among them, 2 have Eye injury. Find out below who they are, when they have Eye injury and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 07, 2018
195 people reported to have side effects when taking Fml.
Among them, 2 people (1.03%) have Eye injury
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eye injury when taking Fml *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Eye injury when taking Fml *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 50 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Conjunctivitis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Blepharitis (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vision Blurred (2 people, 100.00%)
- Skin Hypopigmentation (1 person, 50.00%)
- Foreign Body In Eye (1 person, 50.00%)
- Eye Irritation (1 person, 50.00%)
- Discomfort (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Eye injury when taking Fml?
- Check symptoms - is eye injury caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEye injury and drugs with ingredients of fluorometholone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEye injury and Fml from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fml has active ingredients of fluorometholone. (latest outcomes from Fml 206 users)
Eye injury has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 1,427 Eye injury patients).