Fml and Impaired healing - from FDA reports
Impaired healing is reported only by a few people who take Fml. We study 195 people who have side effects while taking Fml from FDA. Among them, 3 have Impaired healing. Find out below who they are, when they have Impaired healing and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 31, 2017
195 people reported to have side effects when taking Fml.
Among them, 3 people (1.54%) have Impaired healing
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Fml when people have Impaired healing *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Impaired healing when taking Fml *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Impaired healing when taking Fml *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 66.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Respiratory Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Osteopenia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Dry Eyes (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pred Forte (2 people, 66.67%)
- Besivance (2 people, 66.67%)
- Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol (1 person, 33.33%)
- Coumadin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Corneal Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Rhinitis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Parathyroid Tumor Benign (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Fistula (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Impaired healing when taking Fml?
- Check symptoms - is impaired healing caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsImpaired healing and drugs with ingredients of fluorometholone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeImpaired healing and Fml from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fml has active ingredients of fluorometholone. (latest outcomes from Fml 206 users)
Impaired healing has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, metastases to bone, high blood pressure (latest reports from 24,630 Impaired healing patients).
Browse all side effects of Fmla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Impaired healingImpaired healing
Could your condition cause Impaired healingImpaired healing
What would happen?
User posts to the study
Hi, I have been dealing with a wound on my right Ischial for over a year, have been on/off wound vac, infection. The wound is about 2cmX2cm with a depth of 5cm. The wound was much bigger and did well, The healing has staled, about 6 weeks, It is healthy, bleeds when "roughed up" I've increased ...