Who have Vasovagal with Folex - from FDA reports
Vasovagal is reported only by a few people who take Folex. We study 52 people who have side effects while taking Folex from FDA. Among them, 1 have Vasovagal. Find out below who they are, when they have Vasovagal and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
52 people reported to have side effects when taking Folex.
Among them, 1 person (1.92%) has Vasovagal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vasovagal when taking Folex *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease (reproducible ischemic muscle pain): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zetia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Plavix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 100.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Vasovagal while taking Folex?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Folex and have Vasovagal
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Folex has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. (latest outcomes from Folex 58 users)
Vasovagal (temporary fall in blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 86,467 Vasovagal patients).
Drugs that are associated with VasovagalVasovagal (2,933 drugs)
Could your condition cause VasovagalVasovagal (2,849 conditions)
Folex side effects
- Folex side effects (52 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Folexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Henien M, Carey B, Hullah E, Sproat C, Patel V, "methotrexate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: A report of two cases", Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2017 Dec .
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Men aged 20-29 who have Corneal Thickening with Istalol - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Adhesive Capsulitis with Metoprolol Succinate? - 2 seconds ago
- Tenex and Pravachol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Intestinal Polyps with Euphorbia Pulcherrima? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Occupational Hearing Loss with Tacrolimus? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Specific Antibody Present with Tysabri? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Dizziness with Ganirelix Acetate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Vertigo with Ganirelix Acetate? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Ganirelix Acetate? - 7 seconds ago
- Women aged 40-49 who have Gums - Swollen with Aloxi - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Reglan, Bentyl - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Humira, Calcium, Folic Acid, Paxil, Biotin, Methotrexate, Metformin - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Seroquel, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Mirena - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Aricept - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Finasteride, Oxycodone, Methocarbamol - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Phentermine for a 41 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old woman who takes Tikosyn, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Benadryl, Prozac, Hydroxyzine, Caffeine, Lamictal Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Benicar, Celexa, Protonix, Zetia, Crestor - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.