Folic acid and Nipple swelling - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nipple swelling is reported only by a few people who take Folic Acid.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Folic acid and have Nipple swelling. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 122,665 people who have side effects while taking Folic acid from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
122,665 people reported to have side effects when taking Folic acid.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Nipple swelling.
What is Folic acid?
Folic acid has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 124,951 Folic acid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nipple swelling?
Nipple swelling is found to be associated with 198 drugs and 128 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Folic acid and Nipple swelling reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nipple swelling when taking Folic acid *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Nipple swelling when taking Folic acid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Folic acid *:
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chlorzoxazone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colchicine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Escitalopram Oxalate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Esomeprazole Magnesium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Irbesartan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tylox: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Nipple swelling *:
- Breast Lump (localized swelling that feels different from the surrounding breast tissue): 2 people, 100.00%
- Breast Swelling: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vulvovaginal Pruritus (vulvovaginal severe itching): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Foot Fracture: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Faeces Discolored: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 1 person, 50.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Folic acid and have Nipple swelling?Check whether Nipple swelling is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Nipple swelling and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of folic acid:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Folic acid:
- Folic acid (124,951 reports)
Common Folic acid side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9,736 reports
- Pain: 9,552 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,663 reports
- Joint pain: 7,930 reports
- Rashes (redness): 7,091 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 6,404 reports
- Fever: 6,222 reports
Browse all side effects of Folic acid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nipple swelling treatments and more:
- Nipple swelling (232 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nipple swelling:
- Nipple swelling in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nipple swelling in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nipple swelling in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Nipple swelling:
- Nipple swelling (198 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Nipple swelling:
- Nipple swelling (128 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on folic acid (the active ingredients of Folic acid) and Folic acid (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride and Transplant Rejection - 2 seconds ago
- Doptelet and Heart Palpitations - 6 seconds ago
- Oxycodone vs. Tylox - 7 seconds ago
- Prialt vs. Robaxin-750 - 8 seconds ago
- Ginkgo and Ulna Fracture - 9 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Erlotinib Hydrochloride drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Oxycontin vs. Dhc Plus - 16 seconds ago
- Metronidazole and Mouth Ulceration Aggravated - 16 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Keratitis Herpetic - 16 seconds ago
- Cataract in Symbicort, how severe and when it was recovered? - 21 seconds ago