Folic acid and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Folic Acid. We study 103,933 people who have side effects while taking Folic acid from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 16, 2018
103,933 people reported to have side effects when taking Folic acid.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nitrofurantoin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lactulose (1 person, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Budesonide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome (rds) In Infants (1 person, 100.00%)
- Jaundice Neonatal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Feeding Disorder Neonatal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Bacterial Sepsis (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection when taking Folic acid?
- Check symptoms - is ureaplasma infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of folic acid.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUreaplasma infection and Folic acid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Folic acid has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Folic acid 105,611 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Folic acida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I never had a problem digesting anything at all. That is, until I took one flori acid pill,and one vitamin d pill. Now I can't enjoy so much as a cup of coffee. This air bubble in my throat is there day and night. I want my life back. I bought activated charcoal, ginger tea, Tums, Beano. Still ...
I started out with severe osteoporosis in 2007.Thats when I had an upper back fracture. I was given anti-inflammatories, in a short period of time I got a bleeding ulcer from meds , then I was placed on pain pills. I saw a knee surgeon both knees need replaced, I was 56 at the time , surgeon ...
User posts to the study
I was on MTX and Folic Acid for 1 year, the MTX wasn't working so my lovely Rheumy, that I don't like put me on Ledflunomide , but I forgot to ask him if I take the Folic Acid with it, Does any one know. Thank You
I have a disease called Dermatomyositis overlapping Lupus. I take 60 mg of prednisone a day, 4 mg of Folic Acid a day, 2 ml. of Methotrexate a week & I get a Retuxan Chemotherapy for 8 hrs 2 times a week every 3 months! My muscle strength has almost completely returned, but my purple skin rash ...