Follistim and Memory loss - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Memory loss is found among people who take Follistim, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Follistim and have Memory loss. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,684 people who have side effects when taking Follistim from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,684 people reported to have side effects when taking Follistim.
Among them, 6 people (0.36%) have Memory loss.
What is Follistim?
Follistim has active ingredients of follitropin alfa/beta. It is often used in infertility. eHealthMe is studying from 1,708 Follistim users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Memory loss?
Memory loss is found to be associated with 3,895 drugs and 3,995 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Follistim and Memory loss reports submitted per year:
Time on Follistim when people have Memory loss *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Memory loss when taking Follistim *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Memory loss when taking Follistim *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Follistim *:
- Pregnyl: 3 people, 50.00%
- Opsumit: 3 people, 50.00%
- Menopur: 3 people, 50.00%
- Zelnorm: 2 people, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Memory loss *:
- Fever: 3 people, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 50.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 3 people, 50.00%
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 33.33%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 2 people, 33.33%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 33.33%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 33.33%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 3 people, 50.00%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Follistim and have Memory loss?Check whether Memory loss is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Memory loss and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of follitropin alfa/beta:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Follistim:
- Follistim (1,708 reports)
Common Follistim side effects:
- Headache (pain in head): 149 reports
Browse all side effects of Follistim:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Memory loss treatments and more:
- Memory loss (213,924 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Memory loss:
- Memory loss in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Memory loss in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Memory loss in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Memory loss:
All the drugs that are associated with Memory loss:
- Memory loss (3,895 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Memory loss:
All the conditions that are associated with Memory loss:
- Memory loss (3,995 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on follitropin alfa/beta (the active ingredients of Follistim) and Follistim (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mucinex and Mircera drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Bextra and Mania - 9 seconds ago
- Beclovent and Delirium - 10 seconds ago
- Etodolac and Voltaren-Xr drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Zetia and Maxalt-Mlt drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Omnicef and Thirst - Excessive - 26 seconds ago
- Epirubicin Hydrochloride and Pneumonia - 29 seconds ago
- Januvia and Polyp - 30 seconds ago
- Robaxin and Eczema - 33 seconds ago
- Robaxin and Dermatitis - Atopic - 33 seconds ago