Who have Tingling and numbness with Folvite - from FDA reports
Tingling and numbness is reported only by a few people who take Folvite. We study 1,161 people who have side effects while taking Folvite from FDA. Among them, 2 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Folvite.
Among them, 2 people (0.17%) have Tingling and numbness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Folvite *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Folvite *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 100.00%
- Supplementation Therapy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pantoprazole: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zofran Odt: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lysine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Linzess: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tingling and numbness while taking Folvite?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tingling and numbness
- Subscribe to monitor Tingling and numbness in Folvite
You are not alone:
Folvite has active ingredients of folic acid. (latest outcomes from Folvite 1,177 users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 8,103 Tingling and numbness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tingling and numbnessTingling and numbness (1,661 drugs)
Could your condition cause Tingling and numbnessTingling and numbness (1,553 conditions)
Folvite side effects
- Folvite side effects (1,163 reports)
Browse all side effects of Folvitea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Metronidazole In Plastic Container and Humulin R Pen drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Indomethacin and Prednisone - 6 seconds ago
- Viibryd and Bach drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Omniscan drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Application Site Discharge with Paxil? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Sudafed, Vyvanse - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Niacin, Famotidine, Doxy-sleep-aid, Vitamin D - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.