Who have Tingling and numbness with Folvite - from FDA reports
Tingling and numbness is reported only by a few people who take Folvite. We study 1,207 people who have side effects while taking Folvite from FDA. Among them, 2 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,207 people reported to have side effects when taking Folvite.
Among them, 2 people (0.17%) have Tingling and numbness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Folvite *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Folvite *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 100.00%
- Supplementation Therapy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- Itching: 1 person, 50.00%
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pantoprazole: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zofran Odt: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lysine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Linzess: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 50.00%
- Klor-Con: 1 person, 50.00%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gilenya: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flonase: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 1 person, 50.00%
- Encephalomalacia (localized softening of the brain substance, due to haemorrhage or inflammation): 1 person, 50.00%
- Eye Movements - Uncontrollable: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eyelid Twitch (spontaneous and uncontrolled spasms of the muscles): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tingling and numbness while taking Folvite?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tingling and numbness
- Subscribe to monitor Tingling and numbness in Folvite
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Folvite and have Tingling and numbness
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Folvite has active ingredients of folic acid. (latest outcomes from Folvite 1,223 users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 8,277 Tingling and numbness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tingling and numbnessTingling and numbness (1,664 drugs)
Could your condition cause Tingling and numbnessTingling and numbness (1,556 conditions)
Folvite side effects
- Folvite side effects (1,209 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Folvitea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cerebral Ischaemia with Iressa? - now
- Will you have Derealisation with Lo Loestrin Fe? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Electrolyte Imbalance with Sinemet Cr? - 3 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Potassium Sulfate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Hydrops with Abelmosk - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Urination - Bed Wetting with Zoloft? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pseudarthrosis with Tramadol? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatic Pain with Singulair? - 7 seconds ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Fibromyalgia with Phrenilin - 8 seconds ago
- Olux E and Yame Green Tea drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Morphine Sulfate, Robitussin - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Effexor, Ventolin, Ritalin for a 32 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 10 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.