Forane and Pneumonia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pneumonia is reported only by a few people who take Forane.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Forane and have Pneumonia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,018 people who have side effects while taking Forane from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,018 people reported to have side effects when taking Forane.
Among them, 2 people (0.2%) have Pneumonia.
What is Forane?
Forane has active ingredients of isoflurane. eHealthMe is studying from 1,018 Forane users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is found to be associated with 4,195 drugs and 4,513 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Forane and Pneumonia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pneumonia when taking Forane *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pneumonia when taking Forane *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Forane *:
- Zestril: 2 people, 100.00%
- Versed: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ancef: 2 people, 100.00%
- Atenolol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Bactrim: 2 people, 100.00%
- Bumex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cardizem: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cordarone: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cozaar: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pneumonia *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 100.00%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 2 people, 100.00%
- Renal Injury (kidney injury): 2 people, 100.00%
- Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function): 2 people, 100.00%
- Post Procedural Cellulitis (post procedural bacterial infection of the skin and soft tissues): 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Injury: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fear: 2 people, 100.00%
- Emotional Distress: 2 people, 100.00%
- Death: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Forane and have Pneumonia?Check whether Pneumonia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pneumonia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of isoflurane:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Forane:
- Forane (1,018 reports)
Common Forane side effects:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 152 reports
- Pain: 141 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 140 reports
- Drug ineffective: 111 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 105 reports
Browse all side effects of Forane:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pneumonia treatments and more:
- Pneumonia (371,727 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pneumonia:
- Pneumonia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pneumonia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pneumonia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pneumonia:
- Prednisone: 28,999 reports
- Methotrexate: 22,271 reports
- Aspirin: 18,784 reports
- Revlimid: 16,950 reports
- Humira: 15,700 reports
- Enbrel: 14,083 reports
- Furosemide: 13,078 reports
- Omeprazole: 12,662 reports
- Lasix: 11,196 reports
- Spiriva: 10,091 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pneumonia:
- Pneumonia (4,195 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pneumonia:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 33,649 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 25,351 reports
- High blood pressure: 15,652 reports
- Asthma: 13,765 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 12,898 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 12,732 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pneumonia:
- Pneumonia (4,513 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on isoflurane (the active ingredients of Forane) and Forane (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fml and Visual Impairment - now
- Fml and Vision Blurred - 3 seconds ago
- Zithromax and Slow-K drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Spinal Cord Oedema - 11 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Tavalisse drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Fml and Dizziness - 22 seconds ago
- Fml and Vertigo Aggravated - 24 seconds ago
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Fml and Vein Disorder - 41 seconds ago
- Fml and Fainting - 42 seconds ago