Formoterol fumarate and Staphylococcal sepsis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Staphylococcal sepsis is reported only by a few people who take Formoterol Fumarate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Formoterol fumarate and have Staphylococcal sepsis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,745 people who have side effects while taking Formoterol fumarate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,745 people reported to have side effects when taking Formoterol fumarate.
Among them, 5 people (0.13%) have Staphylococcal sepsis.
What is Formoterol fumarate?
Formoterol fumarate has active ingredients of formoterol fumarate. eHealthMe is studying from 3,762 Formoterol fumarate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Staphylococcal sepsis?
Staphylococcal sepsis (blood infection by an infection with staphylococcus bacteria) is found to be associated with 1,220 drugs and 844 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Formoterol fumarate and Staphylococcal sepsis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Staphylococcal sepsis when taking Formoterol fumarate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Staphylococcal sepsis when taking Formoterol fumarate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 20 %
Common drugs people take besides Formoterol fumarate *:
- Acetaminophen: 2 people, 40.00%
- Montelukast Sodium: 2 people, 40.00%
- Fluconazole: 2 people, 40.00%
- Fludarabine Phosphate: 2 people, 40.00%
- Furosemide: 2 people, 40.00%
- Granisetron Hydrochloride: 2 people, 40.00%
- Isosorbide Dinitrate: 2 people, 40.00%
- Captopril: 2 people, 40.00%
- Levofloxacin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Melphalan: 2 people, 40.00%
Common side effects people have besides Staphylococcal sepsis *:
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 2 people, 40.00%
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Candida Sepsis (candida in blood stream): 2 people, 40.00%
- Cytolytic Hepatitis (dissolution or destruction of a liver cell): 2 people, 40.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Test Positive: 2 people, 40.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 40.00%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 40.00%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 2 people, 40.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 40.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 40.00%
- Drug Dependence: 2 people, 40.00%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 2 people, 40.00%
- Asthma: 2 people, 40.00%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 2 people, 40.00%
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (acute complication following an allogeneic tissue/blood transplant): 2 people, 40.00%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Formoterol fumarate and have Staphylococcal sepsis?Check whether Staphylococcal sepsis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Staphylococcal sepsis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of formoterol fumarate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Formoterol fumarate:
- Formoterol fumarate (3,762 reports)
Common Formoterol fumarate side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 882 reports
- Asthma: 814 reports
- Cough: 498 reports
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 409 reports
- Pneumonia: 384 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 378 reports
- High blood pressure: 361 reports
- Chest pain: 334 reports
- Drug ineffective: 311 reports
Browse all side effects of Formoterol fumarate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Staphylococcal sepsis treatments and more:
- Staphylococcal sepsis (7,339 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Staphylococcal sepsis:
- Staphylococcal sepsis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Staphylococcal sepsis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Staphylococcal sepsis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Staphylococcal sepsis:
- Methotrexate: 660 reports
- Prednisolone: 497 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 456 reports
- Prednisone: 438 reports
- Furosemide: 317 reports
- Cytarabine: 294 reports
- Aspirin: 272 reports
- Fludara: 264 reports
- Lasix: 247 reports
- Dexamethasone: 245 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Staphylococcal sepsis:
- Staphylococcal sepsis (1,220 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Staphylococcal sepsis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 506 reports
- High blood pressure: 328 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 292 reports
- Pain: 218 reports
- Preventive health care: 210 reports
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all): 180 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 162 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Staphylococcal sepsis:
- Staphylococcal sepsis (844 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on formoterol fumarate (the active ingredients of Formoterol fumarate) and Formoterol fumarate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triamcinolone Acetonide and Facial Palsy Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Zemuron and Wheezing - 4 seconds ago
- Milk Thistle and Intestinal Obstruction - 9 seconds ago
- Lucemyra and Fatigue - 10 seconds ago
- Claritin and Dostinex drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Panic Reaction - 12 seconds ago
- Etodolac and Acne - 26 seconds ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Bipolar I Disorder - 26 seconds ago
- Zinc Sulfate and Atenolol drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Depression and Exostosis - 38 seconds ago