Forteo and Cartilage neoplasm - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cartilage neoplasm is reported only by a few people who take Forteo.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Forteo and have Cartilage neoplasm. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 124,242 people who have side effects while taking Forteo from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
124,242 people reported to have side effects when taking Forteo.
Among them, 5 people (0.0%) have Cartilage neoplasm.
What is Forteo?
Forteo has active ingredients of teriparatide recombinant human. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 124,646 Forteo users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cartilage neoplasm?
Cartilage neoplasm (cartilage tumours) is found to be associated with 80 drugs and 35 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Forteo and Cartilage neoplasm reports submitted per year:
Time on Forteo when people have Cartilage neoplasm *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cartilage neoplasm when taking Forteo *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Cartilage neoplasm when taking Forteo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Forteo *:
- Topamax: 2 people, 40.00%
- Symbicort: 2 people, 40.00%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 40.00%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 40.00%
- Evamist: 2 people, 40.00%
- Welchol: 2 people, 40.00%
- Xopenex: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ativan: 1 person, 20.00%
- Clarinex: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cartilage neoplasm *:
- Injection Site Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Injection Site Haematoma (localized swelling filled with blood at injection site): 2 people, 40.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 40.00%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 40.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Abdominal Pain Lower: 1 person, 20.00%
- Aortic Calcification (aortic calcification sign of heart valve disease): 1 person, 20.00%
- Death: 1 person, 20.00%
- Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Forteo and have Cartilage neoplasm?Check whether Cartilage neoplasm is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cartilage neoplasm and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of teriparatide recombinant human:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Forteo:
- Forteo (124,646 reports)
Common Forteo side effects:
- Dizziness: 10,201 reports
- Joint pain: 9,723 reports
- Pain: 9,055 reports
- Weakness: 8,867 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,582 reports
Browse all side effects of Forteo:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cartilage neoplasm treatments and more:
- Cartilage neoplasm (77 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cartilage neoplasm:
- Cartilage neoplasm in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cartilage neoplasm in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cartilage neoplasm in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cartilage neoplasm:
- Cartilage neoplasm (80 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cartilage neoplasm:
- Cartilage neoplasm (35 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on teriparatide recombinant human (the active ingredients of Forteo) and Forteo (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advair Diskus 250/50 and Musculoskeletal Pain - now
- Baclofen and Venlafaxine Hydrochloride drug interaction - now
- Psoriasis and Septic Shock - 4 seconds ago
- Euthyrox and Haemorrhoids - 7 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Pain - 7 seconds ago
- Trimethoprim vs. Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Double Strength - 8 seconds ago
- Requip vs. Tramadol Hydrochloride - 12 seconds ago
- Fludrocortisone Acetate and Back Pain - 13 seconds ago
- Naprosyn and Cardiac Valve Disease - 13 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Infusion Site Bruising - 14 seconds ago