Fosamax and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Fosamax, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Fosamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,217 people who have side effects when taking Fosamax from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
83,217 people reported to have side effects when taking Fosamax.
Among them, 5,817 people (6.99%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Fosamax when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 3.87 %
- 1 - 6 months: 4.92 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.03 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.99 %
- 2 - 5 years: 32.43 %
- 5 - 10 years: 31.15 %
- 10+ years: 9.61 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Fosamax *:
- female: 88.5 %
- male: 11.5 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Fosamax *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.09 %
- 10-19: 0.37 %
- 20-29: 0.44 %
- 30-39: 2.59 %
- 40-49: 10.73 %
- 50-59: 31.9 %
- 60+: 53.81 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (393 people, 6.76%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (355 people, 6.10%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (291 people, 5.00%)
- Depression (226 people, 3.89%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (197 people, 3.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (971 people, 16.69%)
- Aredia (578 people, 9.94%)
- Alendronate Sodium (577 people, 9.92%)
- Actonel (534 people, 9.18%)
- Synthroid (522 people, 8.97%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2,353 people, 40.45%)
- Fall (2,138 people, 36.75%)
- Femur Fracture (1,865 people, 32.06%)
- Depression (1,709 people, 29.38%)
- Osteoarthritis (1,678 people, 28.85%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Fosamax?
- Check symptoms - is acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcupuncture and pain and drugs with ingredients of alendronate sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Fosamax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Fosamax has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Fosamax 84,052 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Fosamaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was diagnosed with non hodgekins B-cell lymphoma in 2014. I had 6 cycles of RCHOP which put me into remission. The lymphoma returned in 2015. I received two rounds of rice chemotherapy followed by high dose chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant. The lymphoma is back in remission. I was ...
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...