Fosamax and Deafness neurosensory - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Deafness neurosensory is found among people who take Fosamax, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fosamax and have Deafness neurosensory. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 98,641 people who have side effects when taking Fosamax from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
98,641 people reported to have side effects when taking Fosamax.
Among them, 312 people (0.32%) have Deafness neurosensory.
What is Fosamax?
Fosamax has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 99,627 Fosamax users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Deafness neurosensory?
Deafness neurosensory is found to be associated with 1,417 drugs and 865 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fosamax and Deafness neurosensory reports submitted per year:
Time on Fosamax when people have Deafness neurosensory *:
Gender of people who have Deafness neurosensory when taking Fosamax*:
Age of people who have Deafness neurosensory when taking Fosamax *:
Common drugs people take besides Fosamax *:
Common side effects people have besides Deafness neurosensory *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fosamax and have Deafness neurosensory?Check whether Deafness neurosensory is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Stuckey BG, Sallie R, "Alendronate-induced unmasking or deterioration of coeliac disease: a case series", Osteoporosis International, 2015 Jan .
- Lee WY, Sun LM, Lin MC, Liang JA, Chang SN, Sung FC, Muo CH, Kao CH, "A higher dosage of oral alendronate will increase the subsequent cancer risk of osteoporosis patients in Taiwan: a population-based cohort study", PloS one, 2012 Dec .
How severe was Deafness neurosensory and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of alendronate sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fosamax:
- Fosamax (99,627 reports)
Common Fosamax side effects:
- Pain: 12,372 reports
- Joint pain: 10,844 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10,750 reports
- High blood pressure: 10,439 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 9,609 reports
- Aseptic necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 9,374 reports
Browse all side effects of Fosamax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Deafness neurosensory treatments and more:
- Deafness neurosensory (4,111 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Deafness neurosensory:
- Deafness neurosensory in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Deafness neurosensory in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Deafness neurosensory in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Deafness neurosensory:
- Prednisone: 436 reports
- Methotrexate: 435 reports
- Tylenol: 379 reports
- Enbrel: 344 reports
- Gabapentin: 344 reports
- Celebrex: 341 reports
- Oxycontin: 318 reports
- Fosamax: 312 reports
- Nasonex: 307 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 301 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Deafness neurosensory:
- Deafness neurosensory (1,417 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Deafness neurosensory:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 432 reports
- Osteoporosis: 284 reports
- Pain: 261 reports
- Arthritis: 248 reports
- High blood pressure: 161 reports
- Sleep disorder: 148 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Deafness neurosensory:
- Deafness neurosensory (865 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alendronate sodium (the active ingredients of Fosamax) and Fosamax (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxcarbazepine and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion - now
- Magnesium and Sufenta Preservative Free drug interaction - a second ago
- Invokamet and Lisinopril drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Venous Stasis and Hypertriglyceridaemia - 16 seconds ago
- Prevacid and Intestinal Haemorrhage - 23 seconds ago
- Ogen and Ortho Cyclen-21 drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Deafness Transitory - 30 seconds ago
- Cosentyx and Valproic Acid drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Valproic Acid and Unresponsive To Verbal Stimuli - 39 seconds ago
- Ovarian Abscess and drugs of ingredients of levothyroxine sodium - 47 seconds ago