Foscavir and Jaundice - yellow skin - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Jaundice - yellow skin is found among people who take Foscavir, especially for people who are female, 2-9 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Foscavir and have Jaundice - yellow skin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,548 people who have side effects when taking Foscavir from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,548 people reported to have side effects when taking Foscavir.
Among them, 8 people (0.52%) have Jaundice - yellow skin.
What is Foscavir?
Foscavir has active ingredients of foscarnet sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 1,548 Foscavir users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Jaundice - yellow skin?
Jaundice - yellow skin (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin) is found to be associated with 2,911 drugs and 2,895 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Foscavir and Jaundice - yellow skin reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaundice - yellow skin when taking Foscavir *:
- female: 87.5 %
- male: 12.5 %
Age of people who have Jaundice - yellow skin when taking Foscavir *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 37.5 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 25.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Foscavir *:
- Alkeran: 3 people, 37.50%
- Methotrexate: 3 people, 37.50%
- Urso 250: 3 people, 37.50%
- Solu-Medrol: 3 people, 37.50%
- Sandostatin: 3 people, 37.50%
- Fludarabine Phosphate: 3 people, 37.50%
- Prograf: 3 people, 37.50%
- Prednisolone: 3 people, 37.50%
- Fungizone: 3 people, 37.50%
- Neoral: 2 people, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Jaundice - yellow skin *:
- Multi-Organ Failure (multisystem organ failure): 5 people, 62.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 37.50%
- Cytomegalovirus Infection: 3 people, 37.50%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 37.50%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 37.50%
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition): 3 people, 37.50%
- Neuroblastoma Recurrent (reoccurrence of a cancer that forms in your nerve tissue): 3 people, 37.50%
- Fever: 3 people, 37.50%
- Mucosal Inflammation (infection of mucous membrane): 3 people, 37.50%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 3 people, 37.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 3 people, 37.50%
- Aplastic Anemia: 2 people, 25.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Foscavir and have Jaundice - yellow skin?Check whether Jaundice - yellow skin is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Jaundice - yellow skin and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of foscarnet sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Foscavir:
- Foscavir (1,548 reports)
Common Foscavir side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 112 reports
- Fever: 110 reports
Browse all side effects of Foscavir:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Jaundice - yellow skin treatments and more:
- Jaundice - yellow skin (31,307 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Jaundice - yellow skin:
- Jaundice - yellow skin in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Jaundice - yellow skin in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Jaundice - yellow skin in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Jaundice - yellow skin:
- Aspirin: 1,306 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,230 reports
- Furosemide: 1,139 reports
- Prednisone: 984 reports
- Lipitor: 906 reports
- Metformin: 873 reports
- Prednisolone: 816 reports
- Pantoprazole: 772 reports
- Ibu: 762 reports
- Amlodipine: 762 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Jaundice - yellow skin:
- Jaundice - yellow skin (2,911 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Jaundice - yellow skin:
- High blood pressure: 1,946 reports
- Hiv infection: 978 reports
- Hepatitis c: 949 reports
- Depression: 819 reports
- Pain: 803 reports
- Diabetes: 623 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 619 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 618 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Jaundice - yellow skin:
- Jaundice - yellow skin (2,895 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on foscarnet sodium (the active ingredients of Foscavir) and Foscavir (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole and Ozurdex drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Muscle Spasms and Myelitis Transverse - 16 seconds ago
- Joint Injury and Thrombocytopenia - 18 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Latent Tuberculosis - 21 seconds ago
- Fluphenazine and Heart Attack - 24 seconds ago
- Joint Injury and Lower Respiratory Tract Infection - 26 seconds ago
- Zinc Sulfate and Simponi drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Crohn'S Disease - 38 seconds ago
- Serzone and Spinal Disorder - 45 seconds ago
- Pulmicort Flexhaler and Infection - 52 seconds ago