Who have Respiratory acidosis with Fragmin - from FDA reports
Respiratory acidosis is found among people who take Fragmin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,712 people who have side effects when taking Fragmin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
7,712 people reported to have side effects when taking Fragmin.
Among them, 112 people (1.45%) have Respiratory acidosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Fragmin when people have Respiratory acidosis *:
- < 1 month: 96.97 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.03 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Respiratory acidosis when taking Fragmin *:
- female: 47.62 %
- male: 52.38 %
Age of people who have Respiratory acidosis when taking Fragmin *:
- 0-1: 1.03 %
- 2-9: 7.22 %
- 10-19: 1.03 %
- 20-29: 4.12 %
- 30-39: 8.25 %
- 40-49: 14.43 %
- 50-59: 28.87 %
- 60+: 35.05 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Infection: 19 people, 16.96%
- Preventive Health Care: 19 people, 16.96%
- Pain: 13 people, 11.61%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 8.93%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 10 people, 8.93%
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease (reproducible ischemic muscle pain): 9 people, 8.04%
- Diarrhea: 9 people, 8.04%
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 9 people, 8.04%
- Breathing Difficulty: 8 people, 7.14%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 8 people, 7.14%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 22 people, 19.64%
- Aspirin: 13 people, 11.61%
- Solu-Medrol: 12 people, 10.71%
- Morphine: 11 people, 9.82%
- Spiriva: 11 people, 9.82%
- Prednisolone: 11 people, 9.82%
- Arixtra: 11 people, 9.82%
- Vfend: 10 people, 8.93%
- Meropenem: 10 people, 8.93%
- Ambisome: 10 people, 8.93%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pneumonia: 24 people, 21.43%
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 12.50%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 12 people, 10.71%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 12 people, 10.71%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 11 people, 9.82%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 11 people, 9.82%
- Multi-Organ Failure (multisystem organ failure): 11 people, 9.82%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 10 people, 8.93%
- Vascular Occlusion (sudden blockage of a blood vessel, usually with a clot): 9 people, 8.04%
- Cerebral Haemorrhage (bleeding within the brain): 9 people, 8.04%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Respiratory acidosis while taking Fragmin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Respiratory acidosis
- Subscribe to monitor Respiratory acidosis in Fragmin
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Fragmin and have Respiratory acidosis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Fragmin has active ingredients of dalteparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Fragmin 7,803 users)
Respiratory acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, primary pulmonary hypertension, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 58,998 Respiratory acidosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Respiratory acidosisRespiratory acidosis (2,575 drugs)
Could your condition cause Respiratory acidosisRespiratory acidosis (2,728 conditions)
Fragmin side effects
- Fragmin side effects (7,714 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Fragmina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Fentanyl Citrate? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Hearing with Fentanyl Citrate? - a second ago
- Will you have Semen - Bloody with Tamoxifen Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Hearing with Fentanyl Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Deafness with Fentanyl Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Marinol and Madhu drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pick'S Disease with Fluvoxamine Maleate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Eye with Xiaflex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Semantic Dementia with Fluvoxamine Maleate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Frontotemporal Dementia with Fluvoxamine Maleate? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 19 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.