Who have Ventilatory failure with Fragmin - from FDA reports
Ventilatory failure is found among people who take Fragmin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,712 people who have side effects when taking Fragmin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
7,712 people reported to have side effects when taking Fragmin.
Among them, 112 people (1.45%) have Ventilatory failure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Fragmin when people have Ventilatory failure *:
- < 1 month: 96.97 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.03 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ventilatory failure when taking Fragmin *:
- female: 47.62 %
- male: 52.38 %
Age of people who have Ventilatory failure when taking Fragmin *:
- 0-1: 1.03 %
- 2-9: 7.22 %
- 10-19: 1.03 %
- 20-29: 4.12 %
- 30-39: 8.25 %
- 40-49: 14.43 %
- 50-59: 28.87 %
- 60+: 35.05 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Infection: 19 people, 16.96%
- Preventive Health Care: 19 people, 16.96%
- Pain: 13 people, 11.61%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 8.93%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 10 people, 8.93%
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease (reproducible ischemic muscle pain): 9 people, 8.04%
- Diarrhea: 9 people, 8.04%
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 9 people, 8.04%
- Breathing Difficulty: 8 people, 7.14%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 8 people, 7.14%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 22 people, 19.64%
- Aspirin: 13 people, 11.61%
- Solu-Medrol: 12 people, 10.71%
- Morphine: 11 people, 9.82%
- Spiriva: 11 people, 9.82%
- Prednisolone: 11 people, 9.82%
- Arixtra: 11 people, 9.82%
- Vfend: 10 people, 8.93%
- Meropenem: 10 people, 8.93%
- Ambisome: 10 people, 8.93%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pneumonia: 24 people, 21.43%
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 12.50%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 12 people, 10.71%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 12 people, 10.71%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 11 people, 9.82%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 11 people, 9.82%
- Multi-Organ Failure (multisystem organ failure): 11 people, 9.82%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 10 people, 8.93%
- Vascular Occlusion (sudden blockage of a blood vessel, usually with a clot): 9 people, 8.04%
- Cerebral Haemorrhage (bleeding within the brain): 9 people, 8.04%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ventilatory failure while taking Fragmin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ventilatory failure
- Subscribe to monitor Ventilatory failure in Fragmin
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Fragmin and have Ventilatory failure
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Fragmin has active ingredients of dalteparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Fragmin 7,803 users)
Ventilatory failure has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, primary pulmonary hypertension, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 58,998 Ventilatory failure patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ventilatory failureVentilatory failure (2,459 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ventilatory failureVentilatory failure (2,742 conditions)
Fragmin side effects
- Fragmin side effects (7,714 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Fragmina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Somnolence with Folvite? - now
- Will you have Sleepy with Folvite? - now
- Will you have Sleepiness - During The Day with Folvite? - now
- Will you have Sleepiness with Folvite? - now
- Will you have Drowsiness, Hypersomnia, Sleepiness - During The Day, Somnolence with Folvite? - now
- Will you have Can'T Stay Wake with Folvite? - now
- Will you have Can'T Stay Awake with Folvite? - now
- Will you have Hypersomnia with Folvite? - now
- Doxycycline Hyclate and Nadolol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Strattera drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Prozac, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Clonidine, Singulair, Butrans, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Cialis, Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Irbesartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Janumet, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Amlodipine, Metoprolol Tartrate, Omeprazole, Glyburide, Simvastatin, Aspirin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Meloxicam, Hydroxyzine, Vyvanse, Zoloft, Topiramate, Suboxone, Adderall - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lipitor, Xarelto, Doxy 100 - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Famotidine, Wellbutrin Xl - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Arginine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Lamotrigine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 90 year old woman who takes Namenda - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.