Will you have Colovesical fistula with Furosemide - from FDA reports
Colovesical fistula is reported only by a few people who take Furosemide. We study 171,295 people who have side effects while taking Furosemide from FDA. Among them, 1 have Colovesical fistula. Find out below who they are, when they have Colovesical fistula and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on furosemide (the active ingredients of Furosemide) and Furosemide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Colovesical fistula are also considered in the study.
What is Furosemide?
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Furosemide 173,097 users)
What is Colovesical fistula?
Colovesical fistula (abnormal connection of colon and that of the bladder) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 10 Colovesical fistula patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
171,295 people reported to have side effects when taking Furosemide.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Colovesical fistula
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colovesical fistula when taking Furosemide *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Colovesical fistula when taking Furosemide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Etodolac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 100.00%
- Deltasone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Alendronate Sodium: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pyuria (condition of urine containing pus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumaturia (passage of gas or ""air"" in urine): 1 person, 100.00%
- Aortic Atherosclerosis (degenerative process of aortic arteries): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Colovesical fistula while taking Furosemide?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Colovesical fistula
- Subscribe to monitor Colovesical fistula in Furosemide
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Furosemide and have Colovesical fistula
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
Drugs that are associated with Colovesical fistulaColovesical fistula (18 drugs)
Could your condition cause Colovesical fistulaColovesical fistula (1 condition)
Furosemide side effects
- Furosemide side effects (171,350 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Furosemidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Furosemide with similar drugs
- Furosemide vs. Aldactone
- Furosemide vs. Bumetanide
- Furosemide vs. Bumex
- Furosemide vs. Chlorthalidone
- Furosemide vs. Dyazide
- Furosemide vs. Edecrin
- Furosemide vs. Hctz
- Furosemide vs. Hydrochlorothiazide
- Furosemide vs. Hydrodiuril
- Furosemide vs. Klor-con m20
- Furosemide vs. Lisinopril
- Furosemide vs. Maxzide
- Furosemide vs. Maxzide-25
- Furosemide vs. Metolazone
- Furosemide vs. Nadolol and bendroflumethiazide
- Furosemide vs. Potassium chloride
- Furosemide vs. Spironolactone
- Furosemide vs. Torsemide
- Furosemide vs. Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hives with Lithium Carbonate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Thought Blocking with Tramadol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection Fungal with Lorazepam? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertension with Tysabri? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Htn with Tysabri? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hbp with Tysabri? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Tysabri? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure - High with Tysabri? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Tysabri? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have The Flu with Cough? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan, Celexa, Synthroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Wellbutrin Xl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Adderall, Pentasa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Turmeric, Pantoprazole Sodium, Pristiq - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Pantoprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Coreg, Doxazosin Mesylate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Invega Sustenna - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.