Furosemide and Metabolic function test abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Metabolic function test abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Furosemide.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Furosemide and have Metabolic function test abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 274,621 people who have side effects while taking Furosemide from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
274,621 people reported to have side effects when taking Furosemide.
Among them, 5 people (0.0%) have Metabolic function test abnormal.
What is Furosemide?
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. eHealthMe is studying from 276,851 Furosemide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Metabolic function test abnormal?
Metabolic function test abnormal is found to be associated with 249 drugs and 104 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Furosemide and Metabolic function test abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Metabolic function test abnormal when taking Furosemide *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Metabolic function test abnormal when taking Furosemide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 40 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 60 %
Common drugs people take besides Furosemide *:
- Tyvaso: 2 people, 40.00%
- Remodulin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Adcirca: 2 people, 40.00%
- Amlodipine: 2 people, 40.00%
- Coumadin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Opsumit: 2 people, 40.00%
- Repaglinide: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ramipril: 1 person, 20.00%
- Quetiapine Fumarate: 1 person, 20.00%
- Twynsta: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Metabolic function test abnormal *:
- Blood Glucose Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hospitalisation: 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Lactic Acid Increased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Body Temperature Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 20.00%
- Confusion: 1 person, 20.00%
- Deafness Bilateral: 1 person, 20.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 2 people, 40.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 40.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 20.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ischaemic Stroke (stroke; caused by an interruption in the flow of blood to the brain): 1 person, 20.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Furosemide and have Metabolic function test abnormal?Check whether Metabolic function test abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
How severe was Metabolic function test abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of furosemide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Furosemide:
- Furosemide (276,851 reports)
Common Furosemide side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 19,428 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14,970 reports
- Diarrhea: 13,530 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 13,476 reports
- Weakness: 13,137 reports
- Pneumonia: 13,078 reports
Browse all side effects of Furosemide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Metabolic function test abnormal treatments and more:
- Metabolic function test abnormal (233 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Metabolic function test abnormal:
- Metabolic function test abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Metabolic function test abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Metabolic function test abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Metabolic function test abnormal:
- Metabolic function test abnormal (249 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Metabolic function test abnormal:
- Metabolic function test abnormal (104 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on furosemide (the active ingredients of Furosemide) and Furosemide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Restless Leg Syndrome and Pulmonary Embolism - 16 seconds ago
- Effexor Xr and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Rash - 21 seconds ago
- Exemestane and Resorption Bone Increased - 21 seconds ago
- Darvocet and Conjunctival Hyperaemia - 30 seconds ago
- Rectal Cancer Metastatic and Colitis - 31 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Mirapex drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Uloric and Hypothyroidism - 39 seconds ago
- Revlimid and Feeling Cold - 45 seconds ago
- Clexane and Bleeding Disorders - 54 seconds ago
- Zolpidem and Osteosynthesis - a minute ago