Furosemide and Zinc sulphate turbidity increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Zinc sulphate turbidity increased is reported only by a few people who take Furosemide.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Furosemide and have Zinc sulphate turbidity increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 274,621 people who have side effects while taking Furosemide from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
274,621 people reported to have side effects when taking Furosemide.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Zinc sulphate turbidity increased.
What is Furosemide?
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. eHealthMe is studying from 276,869 Furosemide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zinc sulphate turbidity increased?
Zinc sulphate turbidity increased is found to be associated with 14 drugs and 19 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Furosemide and Zinc sulphate turbidity increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Zinc sulphate turbidity increased when taking Furosemide *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Zinc sulphate turbidity increased when taking Furosemide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Furosemide *:
- Norvasc: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Zinc sulphate turbidity increased *:
- Thymol Turbidity Test Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Complement Factor C4 Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Alpha 1 Globulin Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 1 person, 100.00%
- Beta Globulin Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Albumin Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Cholesterol Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Cholinesterase Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Furosemide and have Zinc sulphate turbidity increased?Check whether Zinc sulphate turbidity increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
How severe was Zinc sulphate turbidity increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of furosemide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Furosemide:
- Furosemide (276,869 reports)
Common Furosemide side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 20,650 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14,970 reports
- Diarrhea: 13,530 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 13,476 reports
- Weakness: 13,137 reports
- Pneumonia: 13,078 reports
Browse all side effects of Furosemide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Zinc sulphate turbidity increased treatments and more:
- Zinc sulphate turbidity increased (22 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Zinc sulphate turbidity increased:
- Zinc sulphate turbidity increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Zinc sulphate turbidity increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Zinc sulphate turbidity increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Zinc sulphate turbidity increased:
- Zinc sulphate turbidity increased (14 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Zinc sulphate turbidity increased:
- Zinc sulphate turbidity increased (19 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on furosemide (the active ingredients of Furosemide) and Furosemide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Co-Codamol and Oral Disorder - 5 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Hypotension Aggravated - 6 seconds ago
- Nevirapine and Back Pain - 7 seconds ago
- Dexilant and Invokana drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Febuxostat and Primidone drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Amrix drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Penicillamine and Memory Loss - 33 seconds ago
- Fluvoxamine Maleate and Aspirin drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Mumps - 35 seconds ago
- Isosorbide Mononitrate and Stress Symptoms - 44 seconds ago